hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

missed the A last time 
who wins?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Locked the old one. and you missed the ''A'' twice really shows how much you know about him lol
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Since we haven't seen anyone beat Aizen yet (no one knows how to get past his ability other than being completely blind), I'm going to tenatively say him. Once we know how he will be beaten (come on, it's a shonen anime) maybe we will know whether or not Jordan can beat him.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
"Since we haven't seen anyone beat Aizen yet (no one knows how to get past his ability other than being completely blind), I'm going to tenatively say him. Once we know how he will be beaten (come on, it's a shonen anime) maybe we will know whether or not Jordan can beat him. "

Yea, I don't see how Hal could escape the whole mind control thing.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
"Since we haven't seen anyone beat Aizen yet (no one knows how to get past his ability other than being completely blind), I'm going to tenatively say him. Once we know how he will be beaten (come on, it's a shonen anime) maybe we will know whether or not Jordan can beat him. "
Yea, I don't see how Hal could escape the whole mind control thing. "
is this the hal that destroyed the...whats u ma call it.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
*sigh* it's not mind control. He can't make people do something they dont want to do. He just controls what they see, hear, feel, touch, and I guess taste
@AgentJ said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
*sigh* it's not mind control. He can't make people do something they dont want to do. He just controls what they see, hear, feel, touch, and I guess taste "

Yea, IDK how Hal will get passed that.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
is this the hal that destroyed the...whats u ma call it. "

Technically, yes, but I'm sure that DCM1000 is talking about the GL Hal Jordan.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Technically, yes, but I'm sure that DCM1000 is talking about the GL Hal Jordan. "
which is.
anyways,the point is that aizen can hypnotize and or control hal unless he has a resistance to magic mind control. if its notmal hal jordan then aizen should be strong enough to finish him without releasing his sword ability. plus, aizen has kido.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
Technically, yes, but I'm sure that DCM1000 is talking about the GL Hal Jordan. "
which is. anyways,the point is that aizen can hypnotize and or control hal unless he has a resistance to magic mind control. if its notmal hal jordan then aizen should be strong enough to finish him without releasing his sword ability. plus, aizen has kido. "

Oh please. Aizen's sword ability is the only reason he wins this fight.

If this was Parallax Hal, it would be a horrific curbstomp in favor of Hal. If it's Green Lantern Hal, it's a pretty even fight until Aizen uses his sword ability.
Post by QUTZ (18 posts) See mini bio Level 3

aizen
@QUTZ said:
"aizen "

Support your posts with proof and logical arguements or your post is moot.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins.
@Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "

this is correct. Unless it's Parallaz Hal lol xp
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "
this is correct. Unless it's Parallaz Hal lol xp "
 i think aizen is faster than normal hal jordan
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

i think aizen is faster than normal hal jordan "

Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC?
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC? "

pre-crisis it's everything before COIE
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

PC? "
pre-crisis it's everything before COIE "
eh
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel