hal jordan. John Stewart. lobo. vs dbz and sailor moon universe

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by SilverGalford 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: i forgot about the dragon balls and i   underestimated the dbz verse.  i just alwas thought that any character that can beat superman could easily solo the dbz universe        i guss i was wrong.  ok dbz wins "
Yeah, It's kind of sad but because of all the Over 9000! Dbz characters are Drastically underestimated. Goku may not be able to Beat Sa Superman But that Does not make him weak.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein:
goku has has very week defence and strength but great speed and there energy blast are  amazing    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: goku has has very week defence and strength but great speed and there energy blast are  amazing     "
I have always thought of goku as a caster (wizard)  rather then a tank (warrior) like Thor or Superman, but Goku is still in the 100 ton range, and He can survive pretty powerful Energy attacks.
@rein:
i thhought  at full power it was like 500 tons.  

yes he can take powerful energy blast, or at lest blast from his world

@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: i thhought  at full power it was like 500 tons.   yes he can take powerful energy blast, or at lest blast from his world  "
in debates 100 ton range refers to 100 tons to anything higher.
@rein:
ok i see. 

hay is this would this battle be even battle Pegasus Seiya gold cloth vs kid buu    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: ok i see.  hay is this would this battle be even battle Pegasus Seiya gold cloth vs kid buu     "
Probably, although I only watched saint seiya 1/2 way through though.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

DBZ curbstomp, this is a joke, Kid Buu would love this, lobo gets absorbed. 

Who cares whether Lobo has beaten superman, I see to remember him losing to supergirl in an arm wrestle, and then getting beaten by her, (I will try and find the scans). 
Lobo may be annoying but Kid Buu would loving beating him for eternity, constantly nuking him with planet busters. 
Hal Jordan and John stewert, is something I need to go back and read, because I am not up to scratch of the power they possess, but speedblitz sounds likely.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Green lanterns can be speedblitzed: 

Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Lobo has a fun day with their corpses.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,622 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein: Lobo killed someone with a knife, when he was 13 he created a deadly virus and killed everybody with that, he said that was his science proyect and he give the proyect an A
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheVicePolice:
what about lobo and green lantern at full power ?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel