Haku vs Hidan

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 1, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Hidden Mist Village

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@nishi99: I don't see how haku could win this..

Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Have to agree. While Haku has an advantage with speed, none of his attacks have the means to incapacitate Hidan since Haku's fighting style normally works by using his senbon or ice needles to attack the opponent's vital points and Hidan's immortality would allow him to survive any normally fatal attacks that Haku would inflict on him. Hidan will inevitably win this match once he gets Haku's blood for his ritual, but I see the battle being a prolonged one thanks to Hidan's difficulty at trying to get Haku's blood with his scythe.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yeah Hidan is vastly superior to Haku.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream said:

Have to agree. While Haku has an advantage with speed, none of his attacks have the means to incapacitate Hidan since Haku's fighting style normally works by using his senbon or ice needles to attack the opponent's vital points and Hidan's immortality would allow him to survive any normally fatal attacks that Haku would inflict on him. Hidan will inevitably win this match once he gets Haku's blood for his ritual, but I see the battle being a prolonged one thanks to Hidan's difficulty at trying to get Haku's blood with his scythe.

Also, going by feats...

Kakuzu = Hidan > Deidara > Kid Sasuke w/ sharingan & wings > 1 Tail naruto > 0 Tail naruto > Haku

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hidan

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hidan wins

Post by Fehafare (8,692 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hidan outclasses Haku in every category there is, he takes this quiet easily.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@Dream said:

Also, going by feats...

Kakuzu = Hidan > Deidara > Kid Sasuke w/ sharingan & wings > 1 Tail naruto > 0 Tail naruto > Haku

This

Howevaaa, In all honesty The only reason Hidan wins is Power scaling. Yes of course he wins. But let's say we never watched Naruto and only watched Hakku's episodes, and then watch only Hidan's episodes, then Hakku would obviously seem more impressive with his abillities, and all hidan would be is a guy with a rope axe trying to scratch you for blood to do that "why are you hitting yourself" jutsu. Hakku should win, but he doesn't. I am the only one, probably, who understands why OP made this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel