Hagi vs. Sebastion

Topic started by Galenbeta on Sept. 24, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Battle being fought under Default Conditions. -Dream

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sebastion stomps

@UltimateHero0406: Hold on do you even know any feats of Hagi for real how can you say that this is pretty even. Hagi regenerative capabilities are off the hook. Even if he was shot in the heart or stabbed in the heart he would heal very fast. Hagi is surpassed bullet speed. His strength is about equal to Sebastion. He can fly, but i do know Sebastion can too in his final from.

@Galenbeta: Hagi has no way to kill Sebastian since he is an actually immortal high level demon.

P.S. I already made this fight in the past.

@UltimateHero0406: For real but can Sebastion regrow his head or body i mean i know he can't heal from decaptitation. All he has to do is decapitate and obliterate which he's used to after fighting so many other Chivaliers

@Galenbeta: Hagi lost to opponents that Sebastian would lol at. And his released form massacred an angel in a few seconds. He fights beings who have actual supernatural powers like angels, demons, and grim reapers. Hagi's not doing anything here.

And we are also still talking on the other thread about your fight with DBZ

@UltimateHero0406: Hagi was surpreessing his chiroterran then know when he whent all out he won

@Galenbeta: He still wasn't on par with the supernatural entities that Sebastian fights.

Plus, I don't recall Hagi having even the same physical strength. IIRC, Sebastian easily suplexed this demon dog and flung it around like a rag doll without using any of his power

@UltimateHero0406:

he did use power to do that. Hagi could do that afterall he pinned Amshel on a spike and Amshell by the way can oblitare things. With his shield case Hagi can block any knives forks.

@Galenbeta: Not really. Do you use power whenever you pick up a cup of water?

And nobody in Blood + is anywhere close to anybody in Black Butler. So he could solo Saya, Diva, and all the chiv and it wouldn't make a difference, Sebastian would still beat him.

And he doesn't need forks and knives. He could stroll over to Hagi, take his cello case and hit him in the head with it if he wants.

Post by Kikotsu (4 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: no no no no ^^

Sebastian and Haji have the same power

we all saw Sebastian in his last form but we didn't see Haji's last form

in the last few episodes Haji said that he punches his power as a vampire , even he didn't fight with all of his power , he still immortal and powerful , he is so fast as Sebastian , you said the Haji doesn't have the same physical power as Sebastian but remember that a big building fell in his head and rockets destroyed the place but nothing killed him

anyway both are immortal , after Saya killed Diva , nothing can kill him

also remember , undertaker hit Sebastian with his weapon and Sebastian was really hurt , unlike Haji who got many hits from schiffs but only needed a little bit to regain his power

like I said they have the same power

Demon and Vampire

sorry for my weak English ^^

@Kikotsu: Sorry for the late reply

Nah dude. Hagi isn't quite on Sebatian's level. Theres nothing Hagi can do to hurt Sebastian. The only reason Sebastian ever got hurt was because he was hit with a supernatural weapon. Not to mention that the undertaker is the Grim Reaper himself. The ones in Black Butler are made to kill other demons. Hagi doesn't have such weapons. Otherwise, Demons are immortal. Those three triplets that serve Alois Tracy got speared in the head and lived just fine, even though those guys are several times weaker than Sebastian. Hagi died after some rubble fell on him.

Also no, there strength isn't the same. Hagi would have to release to pull of stuff like this while Sebastian can easily do it in his base form

And your English is awesome, welcome to Anime Vice! :)

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,484 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: No Hagi was alive after that he went and that rose on the tomb. He was restraining Amshell by the way when the rubble came down on him.

This comes down to neither can finish each other off. Sebastion doesn't have Diva's blood and Hagi is not supernatural enough to kill Sebastion. He could probably rip Sebastion apart if Sebastion would actually die from that. Hagi moves faster than Sebastion as he was able to trash those robots the Schiff struggled against.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: I see what your saying. But Sebastian is hella fast. Hes faster than this guy

Post by Dream (7,616 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Since this baby was made before the rule changes made by me and Sonata yet appears to have discussion, I'll keep it open and battle conditions will be made under the Default Battle Conditions I laid out from a while back.

Default Battle Conditions

In the event that no details or specific elements aren't specified in the opening post of a battle thread, specify that "Default Conditions" will be followed for a match. In such a case, these conditions will be laid out in place for a match:

• Anime/ manga/ light novel characters involved are at stats as of current point or end of series. If all three have ongoing adaptations, whatever is further along in plot gets priority for judging capabilities. If the character is from a series franchise with different continuities, their strongest incarnation will be used in the match (Tenchi Muyo and Dragon Ball being notable examples).
  • Characters from other mediums will have their mainstream or most popular incarnations judged in the match. For instance, any match with Superman and other DC Comics characters will involve the post-Crisis versions of their characters.
  • Battles will be set in a large and indestructible grasslands area with characters 100 yards apart from one another.
  • All involved will be in character and battle is fought until the opponent(s) is incapacitated or killed.
  • Unless characters are from the same title, they have no knowledge of one another. If they are from the same title, they have knowledge of their opponent's abilities yet no time to prepare.
  • Characters involved will start off in base form (if they have transformed states) and will come into battle with standard weapons/ equipment (if applicable).

@UltimateHero0406: I have to admit that was pretty fast

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Yep, and Hagi definitely has some good stats to him

Post by Kikotsu (4 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406:

@UltimateHero0406:

No problem ^^

about Haji and Sebastian , Haji is immortal too , even when Amshel (Ansell) -Diva's strongest chevalier- stabbed him with his chevalier hand and a wall fell into him and military aircraft launched rocket on the place that he was in , he didn't die :) because he only can be killed by Diva , and you know ^^ Diva is dead so no one can kill him now , like Sebastian who has a demon form , Haji has chevalier form too , Haji can heal him self faster , Sebastian needs to eat more than Haji and that is a good point for Haji who hasn't ate for many years but was still able to defeat Diva's strongest chevalier in his last form while haji was in his human form with just two hands and two wings evolve ^^

but like I said , Haji and Sebastian have the same strength ^^

sorry if there was any mistakes , my English is not perfect :)

Have Sebastion shown feat of surviving instant kills

If not then Hagi takes it

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I haven't read this battle, but going to say Hagi wins. Simply because he's Higi.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel