@UltimateHero0406: Hold on do you even know any feats of Hagi for real how can you say that this is pretty even. Hagi regenerative capabilities are off the hook. Even if he was shot in the heart or stabbed in the heart he would heal very fast. Hagi is surpassed bullet speed. His strength is about equal to Sebastion. He can fly, but i do know Sebastion can too in his final from.
@Galenbeta: Hagi lost to opponents that Sebastian would lol at. And his released form massacred an angel in a few seconds. He fights beings who have actual supernatural powers like angels, demons, and grim reapers. Hagi's not doing anything here.
And we are also still talking on the other thread about your fight with DBZ
@Galenbeta: Not really. Do you use power whenever you pick up a cup of water?
And nobody in Blood + is anywhere close to anybody in Black Butler. So he could solo Saya, Diva, and all the chiv and it wouldn't make a difference, Sebastian would still beat him.
And he doesn't need forks and knives. He could stroll over to Hagi, take his cello case and hit him in the head with it if he wants.
@UltimateHero0406: no no no no ^^
Sebastian and Haji have the same power
we all saw Sebastian in his last form but we didn't see Haji's last form
in the last few episodes Haji said that he punches his power as a vampire , even he didn't fight with all of his power , he still immortal and powerful , he is so fast as Sebastian , you said the Haji doesn't have the same physical power as Sebastian but remember that a big building fell in his head and rockets destroyed the place but nothing killed him
anyway both are immortal , after Saya killed Diva , nothing can kill him
also remember , undertaker hit Sebastian with his weapon and Sebastian was really hurt , unlike Haji who got many hits from schiffs but only needed a little bit to regain his power
like I said they have the same power
Demon and Vampire
sorry for my weak English ^^
@Kikotsu: Sorry for the late reply
Nah dude. Hagi isn't quite on Sebatian's level. Theres nothing Hagi can do to hurt Sebastian. The only reason Sebastian ever got hurt was because he was hit with a supernatural weapon. Not to mention that the undertaker is the Grim Reaper himself. The ones in Black Butler are made to kill other demons. Hagi doesn't have such weapons. Otherwise, Demons are immortal. Those three triplets that serve Alois Tracy got speared in the head and lived just fine, even though those guys are several times weaker than Sebastian. Hagi died after some rubble fell on him.
Also no, there strength isn't the same. Hagi would have to release to pull of stuff like this while Sebastian can easily do it in his base form
And your English is awesome, welcome to Anime Vice! :)
@UltimateHero0406: No Hagi was alive after that he went and that rose on the tomb. He was restraining Amshell by the way when the rubble came down on him.
This comes down to neither can finish each other off. Sebastion doesn't have Diva's blood and Hagi is not supernatural enough to kill Sebastion. He could probably rip Sebastion apart if Sebastion would actually die from that. Hagi moves faster than Sebastion as he was able to trash those robots the Schiff struggled against.
Since this baby was made before the rule changes made by me and Sonata yet appears to have discussion, I'll keep it open and battle conditions will be made under the Default Battle Conditions I laid out from a while back.
Default Battle Conditions
In the event that no details or specific elements aren't specified in the opening post of a battle thread, specify that "Default Conditions" will be followed for a match. In such a case, these conditions will be laid out in place for a match:
- Anime/ manga/ light novel characters involved are at stats as of current point or end of series. If all three have ongoing adaptations, whatever is further along in plot gets priority for judging capabilities. If the character is from a series franchise with different continuities, their strongest incarnation will be used in the match (Tenchi Muyo and Dragon Ball being notable examples).
- Characters from other mediums will have their mainstream or most popular incarnations judged in the match. For instance, any match with Superman and other DC Comics characters will involve the post-Crisis versions of their characters.
- Battles will be set in a large and indestructible grasslands area with characters 100 yards apart from one another.
- All involved will be in character and battle is fought until the opponent(s) is incapacitated or killed.
- Unless characters are from the same title, they have no knowledge of one another. If they are from the same title, they have knowledge of their opponent's abilities yet no time to prepare.
- Characters involved will start off in base form (if they have transformed states) and will come into battle with standard weapons/ equipment (if applicable).
No problem ^^
about Haji and Sebastian , Haji is immortal too , even when Amshel (Ansell) -Diva's strongest chevalier- stabbed him with his chevalier hand and a wall fell into him and military aircraft launched rocket on the place that he was in , he didn't die :) because he only can be killed by Diva , and you know ^^ Diva is dead so no one can kill him now , like Sebastian who has a demon form , Haji has chevalier form too , Haji can heal him self faster , Sebastian needs to eat more than Haji and that is a good point for Haji who hasn't ate for many years but was still able to defeat Diva's strongest chevalier in his last form while haji was in his human form with just two hands and two wings evolve ^^
but like I said , Haji and Sebastian have the same strength ^^
sorry if there was any mistakes , my English is not perfect :)