Hades Saint Seiya vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by peruano99A on June 16, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@shonen said:

SILVER SURFER LOSES TERRIBLY. SPITE. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH ALL THE BS FEATS AND SHOW SILVER SURFER FIGHTING FEATS ONLY.

Someone is angry, because Hades got stomped :-) !!!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,231 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@shonen:

SILVER SURFER LOSES TERRIBLY. SPITE. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH ALL THE BS FEATS AND SHOW SILVER SURFER FIGHTING FEATS ONLY.

So, why don't you post them? Oh, wait you probably don't know any

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@shonen:

So, why don't you post them? Oh, wait you probably don't know any

Sure

Silver surfer getting tagged by spiderman and Daredevil

Silver surfer getting tagged and hit by spiderman despite being aware of being in a fight

Silver Surfer claims he battles for his life against the likes of spiderman.

Silver Surfer attacked and dislodged from his board against spiderman

Post by Dream (7,430 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@shonen: PIS is not okay in debates.

@shonen: Should I post Hades PIS feats ???

Silver surfer combat speed against super skrull someone not known for super speed.

@shonen:

Yeah, all of those are what you call PIS

Using PIS feats is the best you can get? Really, you need to work harder LOL!

@Destinyheroknight said:

@shonen:

Yeah, all of those are what you call PIS

Using PIS feats is the best you can get? Really, you need to work harder LOL!

Right because PIS is so convenient when its a good excuse to hide low end feats, but when a character does something once thats totally outside their power set its legit ? Provide 10 scans of silver surfer fighting at FTL+ SPEEDS PLEASE ? Ratio of him getting tagged by people with not even superspeed far outways him fighting at superspeed.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@shonen:

"Give him another pass, and we are dead".

Silver Surfer getting tagged by Rhino

@shonen:

Right because PIS is so convenient when its a good excuse to hide low end feats, but when a character does something once thats totally outside their power set its legit ?

So what did SS did that he did only once? Also really, going for that excuse.

Also can you tell me which comic books those low end feats are from? I have a Marvel Unlimited account, I want to double check them

@shonen: Through that entire fight SS was holding back he even said "I have no wish to fight you" so he just took the hits.........

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@shonen:

First scan gives no indication of his combat speed, merely that he's faster than hulk and some other scrubs while not on his board. So Hulk combat speed = FTL NOW ?

2nd scans is travelling speed and is irrelevant

3rd scan is irrelevant

4th scan with she hulk he doesn't react he just takes the punch so its a good show on his durability.

5th scan is irelevant

6th scan impressive but sait seiya hades isn't the hulk. This does not show FTL combat speed BTW.

7th scan he's on his board. i know on his board he can move at incredible speeds (MFTL), i'm talking about his reaction time, and speed off the board.

TRY AGAIN

@shonen:

Reaction speed=Nano-Seconds

Sue Storm taking out silver surfer with a damn gun. his reaction time sucks.

Silver surfer getting tagged by a laser gun.

His reaction time and Combat speed are piss poor compared to his travelling speed.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@shonen:

Reaction speed=Nano-Seconds

How many times has this been performed. i will need more than one scan seeing surfer is written by multiple authors.

@shonen: Silver Surfer has 1000s of feats which are on cosmic scale, and you try to lowball him with 50 of his low-end feats. Majority of low end feats which are collecte by user hitsusatsu from here aren't even canon to 616 universe. What more important 1000s of feats or around 50 feats ? Small amount of logic gives advantage to 1000s of feats. Not to mention that Surfer exist fro decades and tens if not hundreds of writers have written his stories. Compared to animes which have a single writer, hundreds of writers are more likely to make some PIS feats (low end feats). But you're ignoring 1000s of feats (majority of his feats) which are done on COSMIC LEVELS. Dozens of us can post all those feats. It's not the same thing like with Saint Seiya. Where best feat in entire franchise is Hades alighning the planets, and yet people claim chars can do something far above that - which even can't be proved with logical powerscailing. So I explained you pollitely what's the problem with your post. You're deniyng 1000s of feats which are majority of his feats. That's dominant and that amount of feats makes him on the level he is. So either listen to what we say and be considered as someone WHO MADE A MISTAKE (ALL OF US CAN ) OR BE CONSIDERED A TROLL WHO WANTS TO LOW BALL CHARACTER WITH 1000S OF FEATS ON COSMIC SCALE WITH SEVERAL PIS FEATS. It's your choice.

@shonen:

I would like the comic books names and numbers, I really want to look them up. (I already look up all the high in ones)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel