Hades Saint Seiya vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by peruano99A on June 16, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Discuss.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bite thread is bite thread. ANyway just tell me how is Hades going to survive Surfer creating black hole in his head ? Surfer wins this.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheVectorPrime said:

Bite thread is bite thread. ANyway just tell me how is Hades going to survive Surfer creating black hole in his head ? Surfer wins this.

Holy crap!!! the surfer can do that!!! I new he was powerful but I didn't know he could create Black holes inside people!!! you think you can show me when he did it... or performing something similar?? I would like to see that!! (even tho I don't like the surfer) if not is cool!!

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@DBZ_universe: He can also survive inside a black hole.

@GoodGamerSambo said:

Do you think surfer can beat Hades?

@GoodGamerSambo said:

I know that... but I didn't know he could create Black holes inside people.. that's insane... it's even more insane than Iceman's ability to freeze your brain just by thinking about it...

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

Holy crap!!! the surfer can do that!!! I new he was powerful but I didn't know he could create Black holes inside people!!! you think you can show me when he did it... or performing something similar?? I would like to see that!! (even tho I don't like the surfer) if not is cool!!

Here Surfer states he can create black hole in somebody's head (actually in eyes) and some other crazy stuff

Well you might ask if he can create black hole actually if he has done such thing so far. Here is the answer:

This was before Anihilation upgrade. Here is the link of his respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t459252.html

You can find all of his greates feats there. Just for the record, Silver Surfer can do ANYTHING EVERY SAINT SEIYA(INCLUDING ALL OF THE MANGAS) CHARACTER DID SO FAR AND CAN DO MUCH MORE. You'll see yourself when you check the respect thread. I'm to lazy to post his entire power set (which is too long) and I did that already. Worthy mentioning are: chenling energies of Big Crunch and time manipulation powers. Also for comparioson:

- Hades was atempting to align the planets in solar system. Feat took hours to be acomplished and failed to do it. So far it's the best feat done in every Saint Seiya instaltment.

- Silver Surfer, Quasar and Ronan rearanged entire solar system, created another star and merged that star with old star of the system creating the binary star. All of that was done practicly in moments and as a feat is far better than what Hades tried to acomplish. You got scans of this feat in respect thread.

P.S. Do you know that Surfer can also fight inside black hole and is totaly uneffected by it's infinite gravity atraction ? In other words black hole can't suck him unless he alows it. I can post the scans if you want.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Spite in favor of Hades, he casually sliced God Cloth and blitzed 5 God Saints. Silver Surfer will be blitzed by the time he gets a chance to react.... Seriously? Now you're just wanking....

@TheNobody said:

Spite in favor of Hades, he casually sliced God Cloth and blitzed 5 God Saints. Silver Surfer will be blitzed by the time he gets a chance to react.... Seriously? Now you're just wanking....

What feats do Bronze Saints with God Cloth have ?

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheVectorPrime: Crossing a hyper dimension said to be the size of a universe, defeating two minor Gods who could cast people into eternal slumber or snipe someone from across two universes away in what seemed like minutes, and cracking Hades kamui which is impressive considering the Kamui are at a universal level. 

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime: Crossing a hyper dimension said to be the size of a universe, defeating two minor Gods who could cast people into eternal slumber or snipe someone from across two universes away in what seemed like minutes, and cracking Hades kamui which is impressive considering the Kamui are at a universal level.

First of all Hyperdimension was about 10 000 000 000 miles long (both English and Japanese scans state that) it was never been stated to be the size of the universe. Second Hyperdimension is a wormhole so they were being also sucked to Elysion (I posted a scans of this). Third we don't know how long it took them to cross it. Fourth it's a traveling speed feat. Surfer has feat of 500 000 lightyears in seconds and crossing entire universe with hyperspace.

Casting someon in eternal slumber is something even Surfer can do. Snipe someone from 2 universes - I already explained that feat. But I'm gonna do that again. I posted a scan of Thanatos stating that Seiya's sister Seika is only several lightyears away from him and not 2 universes away. That also proves that Hyperdimension is no where near universal size. Fact is Thanatos was in Elysion and Seika on Earth. They were separated by Underworld and Hyperdimension, both which are no where near universal size (there is a scan which shows the size of Uniderworld) and are missused for famous "two universes far away feat" - which by the way didn't happen and you're stating that it happened (bolded part) which implicates that you didn't read Hades arc (and even entire manga) and yet you post in case of it. Even if you meant of Thanatos killing Pandora, again it's wrong since Pandora was in the Underworld which is separated from Elysion by Hyperdimension.

Show me evidance that Hades's Kamui has universal durability ? I want a statement in the manga about it. If you don't I'm considering you lied to me and others.

I'm to lazy to repost the scans I mentioned above, but if you insist I'll do it. Anyway you can check "Janemba vs Hades OM Sonata come here" thread, I posted them there.

By the way I want you to post me a single feat from SS manga which is above what Silver Surfer did.

@TheVectorPrime: Thank you for the scans!!! Surfer has my vote here now... he creates a black hole inside Hades brain and wins...

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheVectorPrime: Thank you for the scans!!! Surfer has my vote here now... he creates a black hole inside Hades brain and wins...

You're welcome ! I'm glad someone finaly acknowledges facts instead of hypes !

@TheVectorPrime said:

@DBZ_universe said:

You're welcome ! I'm glad someone finaly acknowledges facts instead of hypes !

for sure...

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Here is Surfer owning Ravenous

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

silver surfer.........kirisute gomen+

ITT the japanese doesn't say 10 billion miles....it says something else.

This is what the translation says according to a Japanese friend a guy I know has:

05-25-2012 07:26 PM

The Bite of the She-Wolf

"After x0 000 000 000 of light. (since the expression is 何百億, the number range is 20 000 000 000-99 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何千億)

After x00 000 000 000 of darkness (since the expression is 何千億, the number range is 200 000 000 000-999 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何万億)

They finally reached that world."

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@valfranx said:

@TheVectorPrime: Do you know who would give a good fight against the gods of SS? Meet the kami ancient gods of the earth much more powerful than kamisama:

although we do not see them showing up much in the universe of DB manga, they appear more fillers in DBZ, showing which are powerful version filler they are able to kill someone like freeza 2ª form, as they did with kamisama that was a bit par with the level of piccolo, you kaio said a kami was responsible for the destruction of planet vegeta, although we know that this is no truth, more give a sense of how they are strong.

Even the canon version of the kami, and yet very powerful, after all they have created ROSAT, which second trunks and a dimension without end.

If we go by the logic of the OBD that puts the SS with multiversal because of hyperdimension, then the kami are multiversal.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@valfranx: Well this is certainly not the OBD. Also, Surfer seems to have the feats on his side.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

SILVER SURFER LOSES TERRIBLY. SPITE. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH ALL THE BS FEATS AND SHOW SILVER SURFER FIGHTING FEATS ONLY.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel