Guy Vs Vergo

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Battle:

10 Metres Apart

Standard Equipment

Both Want To Win

Death Or K.O

Location - Large Warehouse

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vergo should beat Guy quite easily physically if he is using any gate under 6, anything past that would give Guy the temporary advantage, however I don't think it would be enough to pull off a win as he would succumb to fatigue or death if using the 8th. So I think Vergo wins this.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,490 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I agree Guy might have a temporary advantage from opening his gates but Vergo's shown he can take one hell of an attack and come out barely fazed so Vergo should win this in the long run.

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Guy would only be stronger in the 7th and 8th gates, the latter of which is suicide. The question is if Guy could pull a win in the short window of time in the 7th gate. Because If not, he cannot win. Exhausting Vergo just isnt enough. Upon coming out of gate 7, almost immediately Guy is temporarily immobile and is sensitive even to the touch. In short I think Vergo has the edge. He specializes in making himself very durable and he is certainly stronger than base Guy.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Guy would be hard pressed to even get in gates if Vergo is serious. I mean Vergo fractured Sanji's leg, Sanji of all people. If Vergo hits base Guy I highly doubt  Guy would be able to fight anymore, due to the fact he (like the majority Naruto characters) lacks durability feats. 
Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

TO BE HONEST I WILL GIVE IT TO GUY, SURE SANJI IS POWERFUL BUT SANJI ATTACKED WITHOUT KNOWING WHO VIRGO IS AND BESIDES GUY IS FREAKISHLY POWEEFUL AND HE HAS A VERIATY OF ATTACKS AS WELL AS AN ADVANTAGE IN SPEED. THOUNG AT BEST THIS IS JUST SPECULATING BECAUSE PUNK HARZARD IS NOT OVER YET AND THRRE HASN'T BEEN ANY FEATS TO SAY VERGO IS VERY POWERFUL AFTRR ALL SPANDAM HAD A HIGH RANI BUT WAS WEAK AND SMOKER FOT A LONG TIME HARD THE RANK OF A CAPTAIN EVEN THOIGH HE HAD THE ABILITY TO BE AT LEAST A REAR ADMIRAL

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,195 posts) See mini bio Level 14

virgo wins, hes a vice admiral, so that means he has both the rokushiki techniques and haki, at least armament, not sure if hes shown any mantra. either way, he can harden his body in defense against a lot of guys attacks and counter attack with armament

What about these 2 attacks from Guy?

@One_Piece_God: haki can block that, noy yo mention unlike kisame, virgo moves nearly if not as fast as guy

@Jinbeifan1:

Just because the Admirals can do that does not mean Virgo can too. I believe your refering to that shield they did against Whitebeard.

@One_Piece_God: well if you remember correctly, armament haki isnt just for fighting, its armor. its easier to block blunt force than it is cutting damage, as luffy said, and guys attacks are all blunt damage

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel