Gutts (with Berserker Armor) runs the gauntlet.

Topic started by Dream on Sept. 20, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:
" @cfatalis: Updated the gauntlet description. If Guts beats someone, he faces the next person in line afterward. "
my answer is no......., yeah he will lose on round 4 or 5 considering the huge spike of power difference, heck even fight 3 look hard  and why do you put sasuke on the end?, i mean cmon, the difficulty level has been increasing then it dropped down to sasuke
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Sasuke excels in the speed department, sword skills, lightning and fire jutsu, both Cursed Seal forms and use of his Sharingan in this battle.
@Dream said:
" @cfatalis: Sasuke excels in the speed department, sword skills, lightning and fire jutsu, both Cursed Seal forms and use of his Sharingan in this battle. "
compared to every other people in this fight?, no let's see haru has probably survive more crap than sasuke ,guts has survived against worse things,link is well link,tenchi grandpa/father
 (i don't really know nor care anymore) has LHW...... but yeah he will provide a fight, it's not like guts will go through him like walking
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yosho is epic swordsman and he has 1 psuedo-LHW provided by the Tenchi-ken. While not nearly close to on par with a True LHW like used by Tsunami-fune, Tenchi, Z and others, it's still pretty damn tough and I don't see Guts just slashing through it. But then again, I don't see Yosho getting a clear hit on Guts who's absurdly strong and tough. They called him a whirlwind of death for a reason. He actually moved so fast as to appear like a whirlwind as he swung his sword around and ripped scores of people to pieces.

In the end, I actually think Guts could push himself to Inuyasha, but it ends by virtue of Inu spamming AoE attacks that Guts can't withstand.
yes i agree
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Now it is seemingly impossible on Guts
@Nerx said:
" Now it is seemingly impossible on Guts "
yes...... such a difference it difficulty
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel