Guts vs Deadpool

Topic started by Stingerrain on Nov. 23, 2012. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (396 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

No prep time.

Full knowledge for both.

Standard Black Swordsmen Guts.

Standard Equipment.

In-Character.

Winner by Death or KO.

Fight takes place in a large forest.

Starting distance is 100 feet.

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Deadpool wins next you need to do more interesting fight well we do this site has been dead for some time now

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,954 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Interesting match-up. I believe Deadpool loses here, since Guts has knowledge of his teleporter and healing facter he can KO him.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Err.. You know Deadpool has been lost this healing factor for a while now and got rid of his cancer and has since become mortal. He no longer has regeneration nor immortality, he is pretty much human with the same skills and weaponry but he is also still stupid and crazy. And being in character with full knowledge, I give it to Guts.

Kinda looks like Ryan Reynolds now doesn't he?

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Got to say Guts here.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,954 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Than that makes it even worse for Deadpool. Now I say Guts wins with little to no difficulty.

@SpeedForceSpider: Pretty much.

Post by Stingerrain (396 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I wasn't aware that Deadpool lost his regeneration and immortality. (You'll have to forgive me as I don't keep up with comics)

I was intending for this to be standard Deadpool. (With his regular powers and such).

Probably should have specified in the OP.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Stingerrain: like i said in my post we got to bet better fights out in here this site has been dead lately

@SMXLR8: Well to be fair, this site is about anime in general, not just debating fights, there should be more threads talking about characters, abilities (How they work, not which one is stronger) and getting news of other manga out there. What makes Comcivine so lively is the amount of members and variet of deep discussions they have, not just the battles. Also, most of the people know more characters than simple mainstream ones. We also have a lot of crossover battles and not enough battles with just anime/manga, that or it's simply Edo Madara and 10 tails vs whatever else(Same thing on the Naruto forums only with Edo Itachi).

@Stingerrain: It's all good, grim reaper, but I still give it to Guts, but not easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel