Guts vs Black Panther

Topic started by Amaranth_Strix on Jan. 24, 2014. Last post by Amaranth_Strix 6 months ago.
Post by Amaranth_Strix (143 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Victory by KO or death.

Guts has his Beserker Armor and Dragonslayer sword. Black Panther has his Vibranium Suit and energy daggers. He has the Heart Shaped Herb for this fight.

In character. No bloodlust. Random encounter, no prep. The fight happens at noon in an empty street in neutral territory.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Amaranth_Strix said:

VS

Victory by KO or death.

Guts has his Beserker Armor and Dragonslayer sword. Black Panther has his Vibranium Suit and energy daggers. He has the Heart Shaped Herb for this fight.

In character. No bloodlust. Random encounter, no prep. The fight happens at noon in an empty street in neutral territory.

Guts cant even hurt Bp in his Vibranium Suit and his energy daggers will cut right through guts armor bp is one of the best fighters in the marvel universe this is a miss match.

Post by Dream (7,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Likely to go with Black Panther. T'Challa's vibranium suit should be durable enough to withstand blows from the Dragonslayer since it could withstand attacks from the Hulk and even Guts' arm cannon would be worthless as vibranium is capable of negating momentum from fired projectiles. With the suit's "anti-metal" claws, Panther should be capable of wrecking the Dragonslayer and possibly even piercing Guts' Berserker Armor. While the Berserker Armor is capable of negating the sensation of pain and rebonding parts of a wearer's skeleton, it still takes a toll on the physical and mental condition of its wearer and I couldn't imagine Guts holding up in a prolonged battle with it. Their attributes should be about on par with one another, though I picture the technological advances of T'Challa's suit (outside of its advantages against physical blows and projectiles) like cloaking technology, teleportation and energy-dampering boots being a major boon for him here.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

T'challa is Batman on steroids.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: He is Catman.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20

BP without the suit already beat the silver surfer via armbar, this is overkill lol.

Besides ridiculous wins like that though BPs only advantage over guts is pure martial arts skills. Guts should have superior stats in every way. This armor does make it extremely hard for guts to hurt BP here but still the suit doesn't turn him into iron man, his stats are still lower than guts id say and hes definitely not unbeatable. I think this match is closer than some ppl think, but I to will go with tchalla in a hard fought contest.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So long as he does not pack anti-metal claws , range is also important as in how far are they apart.

and removing bloodlust from guts makes him out of character

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Siding with Black Panther.
Post by takashichea (10,935 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Amaranth_Strix:

Since you're new, you probably didn't know that our new rules require you to clean manga scans that have pirated watermarks. I do it for you. To clean, you just open any paint program and erase the water mark with eraser or other tools.

Post by Amaranth_Strix (143 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@takashichea: I didn't know that, and thank you for the help :-)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel