Gurren Lagann (base) vs Mounturtle (Toriko)

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on June 15, 2013. Last post by KingOfAsh 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by othus12 (7,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

whats gurren laggan best feat?=?= i cant remember

@othus12: I'll have to look them up, IIRC he is around country level though

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

df

@KingOfAsh: it seems the mounturtle can destroy more than that. gurren has aprox twice the power of the tsar bomba. based on what i see from your scans.

@othus12: Tsar Bomba? The fortress show above was near invincible (in Earth Level terms), and didn't even get scratched after another fortress crashed into it. Gurren LAgann single handedly destroyed it. IT can penetrate shields too.

@othus12: Mounturtle has a higher destruction capability yes, but GL's drill can definitely pierce it's shell, not to mention that GL's physical strength is impressive even by Toriko standards

@ImDictatorBowDown: i wouldnt be surprised considering the final form took a universe to the face.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Gurren Lagann uses the drill that will pierce the heavens to carve a path into tommorow by believing in the me that believes in him and evolving each and every day with his indomninable spirit!!!!

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Gurren Lagann uses the drill that will pierce the heavens to carve a path into tommorow by believing in the me that believes in him and evolving each and every day with his indomninable spirit!!!!

You sir just won an internet.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk:

(Click it)
(Click it)
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

This

@Kuro_San said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

This

excelent

Gurren Lagann wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel