Gurren Lagann (base) vs HST team

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Nov. 22, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,380 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678: They had barely about 5 seconds to dig to safety , and with the blast radius destroying several hills, it puts Lagann drilling pretty fast (the hills were reduced to craters). Lagann by itself is also shown to zoom through rock at super sonic speeds in only the 2nd episode. Show me Naruto moving hundreds of km in an instant.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,714 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The GL wins, speed, strength and durability make a powerful combo. Not to mention all the hax, like teleportation, regeneration and the multiple techniques with drills.

Post by Kobra678 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@KingOfAsh: 5 seconds is a decent amount of time. Simon himself can dig meters in 5 seconds. I think GL was still a bit damaged after that anyways. I could be wrong though.

Show me, I know they dig fast but really, faster than sound? Gurren Lagann only has like 1 decent speed showing, pretty much the entire series he's never shown hypersonic speeds. At least from what I can remember.

@Kobra678: When Gurren threw Lagann at the two Gunmen, it turned around in the Earth and impaled them in a few seconds. And there are various speed feats I've showed (speedblitz, drilling through water, flying from the Moon in a second). Gurren Lagann can teleport as well.

How fast is the HST? You keep saying they're faster but other than that I've seen no proof of anything.

(I be back later)

Post by Kobra678 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@KingOfAsh: None of those feats were above hypersonic speeds (with maybe the exception of the Moon feat). Teleportation won't help if he can't react fast enough to do it.

For speeds I was using the OBD as a source.

@Kobra678: So you don't actually have any speed feats of your own, buyt you were saying mine where too slow and not good enough? OBD has been wrong on many occassions. Show me some actual speed feats from the show.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

GIGA-DRILL-BREEEAAAAK!!!

gg tho

Post by LHWKnight (2,718 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh: this is post timeskip so none of that happened

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 12

bump

Post by taichokage (12,947 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Wow I was gonna say team HST, but I saw the images from page 1. I was thinking some of Gurren Lagann's feats were Arc Gurren Lagann's feats. Somehow I mixed them up. Well if it were Gurren Lagann for the majority of the series he'd lose pretty badly, but right before becoming Arc Gurren Lagann, it became massively stronger. I'm also with Gurren Lagann.
Post by nishi99 (1,658 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

This is the drill that will pierce the HST.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,560 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gurren Lagann every time. It's more impressively written, and the character is just stronger than the HST.

Post by LHWKnight (2,718 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Gurren Lagann of course.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel