gunfighters combat!!! (any gunfighters is allowed to come and go)

Topic started by cfatalis on Aug. 22, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
division 1 :normal human
as long as it's homo sapien and not enhanced at any rate it goes here
division 2:anything else
well, anything besides human (vampire, alien, robot, etc
rules 
1.characther must be a gunfighter/soldier that use guns obviously  
2.each user nominates maximum of one on each division and give out reason why he should win 
3.the fight is to the death or until one is unable to fight  using guns hence the title
4.no teleporting(to make this fair)
 
i will go first 
grahalt mills from red eyes on human division
reason: he finished a battalion of armored squad( 32 something) without using an armor on any sort only armed with one asssault rifle, two grenades and one handgun 
alucard from hellsing
reason: 13mm exploding bullet, nuff said




Post by Dream (7,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Division 1: Brandon Heat (Gungrave - talking about his time with Millenion when he was alive, not as Beyond the Grave) 
Reason: During his time with Millenion, he was one of the syndicate's most dangerous assassins being a fast shooter and deadly accurate with his shots. He fights using two handguns and is able to quickly reload his guns through a sliding device he has on his wrists which allows him to remove empty ammo clips and quickly get new clips into the guns. Despite his human status, he was able to take out some of the undead Necro-Rise henchmen that Cannon Vulcan had scientists create.
 
Division 2: Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
Reason: Outside of the Angel Arm, Vash comes packing his trademark revolver and his machine-gun prosthetic arm. He has superhuman reflexes and muscle control that allow him to anticipate and evade incoming gunfire, as well as having extremely accurate marksmanship. Whatever he hits will almost-always hit its mark.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay
i have watch the brandon heat tribute he's definitely awesome, but grahalt has bullet proof armor suit with railgun, anti personell rocket
for vash : angel arm versus army of wallachia and the undead king, that will be awesome
Post by Dream (7,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Never read Red Eyes so I didn't know about the character. But since you've got the sci-fi variety for a normal character, let's try:
 
Division #1: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
Reason: Packs enough weaponry on him in battle like grenade launchers, rocket launchers, pistols, and his trademark Caster gun. The stronger shells of the Caster gun are capable of sucking nearby targets into miniature black holes. In addition, Gene normally carries around a police officer's shield capable of absorbing blows from explosive weaponry and also has gloves capable of erecting a barrier that could absorb blows for a limited time against a mech being piloted by Harry MacDougall.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream said:
" Never read Red Eyes so I didn't know about the character. But since you've got the sci-fi variety for a normal character, let's try:  Division #1: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star) Reason: Packs enough weaponry on him in battle like grenade launchers, rocket launchers, pistols, and his trademark Caster gun. The stronger shells of the Caster gun are capable of sucking nearby targets into miniature black holes. In addition, Gene normally carries around a police officer's shield capable of absorbing blows from explosive weaponry and also has gloves capable of erecting a barrier that could absorb blows for a limited time against a mech being piloted by Harry MacDougall. "
mmm. how good is he without his gadgets, and the black hole bullet have to hit something ?,  i only watch one episode of outlaw star, grahalt was not that far into the future, but yeah i accept gene starwind into division 1. so you cancel your brandon then?
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Division #1: Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)
 
Armed with just a Six shooter Revolver, she took out heavily armed Mercenaries down easily. She is able to shoot on coming out of the air with pinpoint accuracy. Also she can take down people in special armor using her accuracy to find the weak spot to destroy itadd all that with her freakish agility and reflexes she will be a tough out for anyone.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i will wait until we got six entry so that we can do this in tourney style
Post by Dream (7,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis: Yes. I'm gonna ditch Brandon for this battle. Gene is a decent hand-to-hand combatant. But that means squat in the world of Outlaw Star where there are stronger alien beings and humans that make use of powerful Tao magic.
 
Check around 10:50ish and you get to see one of the stronger Caster shells in action for this clip.
  
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
entry cancelled: brandon heat
 who that's one powerfull bullet, how much is the radius
grahalt 

without help or special equip, that guy stading is his friend he came in after the fight
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:
" entry cancelled: brandon heat  who that's one powerfull bullet, how much is the radius grahalt  without help or special equip, that guy stading is his friend he came in after the fight "
Please stop linking to that site its not allowed and uploading the page is just as easy :)
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
division #2: Alucard, guess to be expected of a guy whit mine username. :)
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Sonata said:
" Division #1: Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)  Armed with just a Six shooter Revolver, she took out heavily armed Mercenaries down easily. She is able to shoot on coming out of the air with pinpoint accuracy. Also she can take down people in special armor using her accuracy to find the weak spot to destroy itadd all that with her freakish agility and reflexes she will be a tough out for anyone. "
I thought I was going to be the first one to think of her...
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1) (why some one didnt pick him no idea)  
 
Nicholas Elias Wolfwood 
      
reasons: 
1.smart fighter 
2.speed 
3. mulitiple guns and other weapons 
 
2) (of course XD) 
Haruko Haruhara 
    
reasons: 
1.that gutair is so cool lol 
2.everytime above except smart fighter 
3.agressiveness 
4.evasiveness
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the contestant so far
division 1
-mills
-gene starwind
-wolfwood
-rushuna tendo
division 2
-haruko
-alucard
-vash
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

isnt vash in division 2?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
woops, edited, sorrry
what grahalt do alone  with one assault rifle, knife, handgun, and a truck, that guy is not grahalt, it's his friend
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ooh, put Kurohime in the... Human side i believe. I think you'll find her guns pretty cool. 
And Rosette from Chrono Crusade
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

we all can post amazing feats that our characters can do that EVERYONE saw LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" we all can post amazing feats that our characters can do that EVERYONE saw LOL "
err what do you mean by that, you are welcome to post feats of course
@agent j
only one contestant per id per division so which one?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ummmmm ill do it later my lazyness is kickin in XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel