gundams vs trancformers

Topic started by lordhaseo on July 23, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
now this would be one hell of a fight!
Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
Transformers curbstomp this match since they have planet-sized fellows like Unicron and Primus who are the "gods" of the Transformers who can create and destroy things quite effortlessly.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
dude wtf gundums all the way
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Dream said:
" Transformers curbstomp this match since they have planet-sized fellows like Unicron and Primus who are the "gods" of the Transformers who can create and destroy things quite effortlessly. "
I guess you never seen G-Gundam.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheManWithSevenScars said:
"@Dream said:
" Transformers curbstomp this match since they have planet-sized fellows like Unicron and Primus who are the "gods" of the Transformers who can create and destroy things quite effortlessly. "
I guess you never seen G-Gundam. "

Transformers, Robots in disguise!!!!
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars said:
"@Dream said:
" Transformers curbstomp this match since they have planet-sized fellows like Unicron and Primus who are the "gods" of the Transformers who can create and destroy things quite effortlessly. "
I guess you never seen G-Gundam. "
Transformers, Robots in disguise!!!! "
I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said but ok.
Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
@TheManWithSevenScars: You mean with the Devil Gundam who threatened Earth? That's nothing. Unicron destroyed the original universe before the Big Bang created our current one.
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It depends on the line up and which version of TF you're using. Cause...some of them, as said, are absurdly powerful. Also, Unicron didn't destroy the universe before the Big Bang. As I heard...he ate it.
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Dream said:
" @TheManWithSevenScars: You mean with the Devil Gundam who threatened Earth? That's nothing. Unicron destroyed the original universe before the Big Bang created our current one. "
I was talking about God Gundam.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"dude wtf gundums all the way "

i here ya!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel