Gundam vs Evangelion

Topic started by Kei on April 8, 2010. Last post by Dream 2 weeks, 3 days ago.
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: Eva 2.0? I thought the discussion was on the continuity of the TV series in regards to Eva-02 going berserker at all.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: I know AT field is pretty much invulnerable, just saying rei's and kawarus were said to be the strongest seen, but then again asukas fight with the MP evas came after. When shinji was in the sea of dirac they were planing to drop 999 n2 mines on it and still there was a good chance unit 1 wouldn't be completely obliterated. 

@Dream:
The spears that pierce AT fields are replicas of the "Lance of Longinus" WZC was already falling apart at that point in EW

Wing Zero packs a lot of punch though, and asuka is a great pilot when her sync is up but still heero has better skills and the zero system so i don't know.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: the only reason why MP eva wins

1. no power cord (they got s2 engines)
2. AT field nullifier lance
3. NUMBER
4. ASSPULL
@Dream: well, it was on 2.0 EVA 02 true berserker mode

i think the one on EOE is something like super sync or something
@cfatalis: i know man asuka had that fight won, even with their massive regen the only reason she lost was because of the replica lances. 
Overall eva is more powerful than virtually all gundams, the ony one that can potential win is the WZ, however it might be different if it were unit1 from the end of the movie EoE...........
@hitsusatsu11: Awakened 01 would win against WZ
@cfatalis: yes it would be tough for WZC to beat shinji god mode.lol
@hitsusatsu11: err no awakened 01 is when he ate zeruel
@cfatalis: ok i didn't know you call it "awakened", at that point when he first receives the s2 engine i think heero would still win, WZC is to fast, plus zero system would allow heero to keep ahead of the beast for multiple shots until TBR could finally possible pierce AT field. God mode though when he wields the double sided lance of longinus and rains down energy on the earth in a messianic fashion during 3rd impact is a different story.
@hitsusatsu11: right , now zero system is combat data reliant , meaning people have to install somekind of pattern first, unlike the EXAM system. EVA 01 has the fightng patter of somekind of unholy beast, and it can grow it's arm like it's nothing, TBR would never pierce AT field,  WZC would broke first
@cfatalis: zero system relays all possible scenario's and heero (only he and zechs have mastered it) can choose the one that leads to victory, if any. 

Im not disagreeing with you saying unit 1 would win, however wing zero might be able to pull something out, after repeated shots it breaks the shield in the fight against the mercrius and vayete, and remember how durable gundanium is, watch the vid i posted and you'll see wz tank tons of direct hit from leo rifles and shell guns with no effect. Eva even without the AT field is very durable as well having many layers of strong armour. This is really a very interesting match.
@hitsusatsu11: Mercurius shield sucks, it got used again in mobile dolls, both of them are what you call testbed mobile suit, in comparison EVA bullets have larger and more impact(it can harm angels), and i can say the tanking is plot armor
Post by Ulic (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

This is my version on how I see this happening, I hope you all like it http://youtu.be/NGSktUYverA?list=PLBxEhCZ1GFAlfRYGso6no4ilY0XrJaTkV

Post by EVA_01 (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

All of the gundams would lose except zero. it's too OP for the evas.

EDIT: wait never mind. any gundam would slice the cord in half and then flies away like a troll.

PS: Evas are too slow. they can't tag the gundams.

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Looking back on this, I think I would have to swing in favor of the Gundams. If they target the umbilical cable of Eva-02, all they would have to do is outlast it which shouldn't be a problem with the Gundam's superior speed and flight advantage. Only thing that would cost the Gundams the match would be if they were foolish enough to engage Eva-02 in close-range combat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel