gundam 00 VS gundam seed destiny gundams

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on April 6, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • gundam 00
  • gundam seed destiny
  • tie
  • dont care
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I DONT REALY NO BUT I SAY TIE
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora:
00 raizer or quanta would beat any GSD suit hands down, however i'd say the Akatsuki, Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, and Destiny would beat lockon's, tiera's and hallelujahs gundams pretty handily 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Gundam 00 wins here hands down
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: i dunno about akatsuki though, it can still lose to say lockons, and tieria's suits, especially the later ones
Post by Kei (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I was thinking more the Infinite Justice piloted by Athrun vs the 00 Raizer piloted by Setsuna, reckon it would be pretty damn close but Athrun would get the edge on Setsuna :/
@Kei: errr no 00 raiser would win, it can telelport and use it's raiser sword
Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis: looking back damn it can teleport forgot bout that one o.O and by raiser sword u mean the big ass battleship slicing thing? looks like in terms of suit Setsuna has the superiority on this one. Ah i see the title again, Gundams... 00 Raiser owns SEEDs gundams (with a very big can of whoop ass)
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Can't say I care much for the 00 mechs, and the original Freedom is one of my favorites. 
@Kei: and seed destiny 

Ribbons >>> lau re creuset/ or rey za burrel every single time

Setsuna have also advantage in GN telepathy
@cfatalis: and seed destiny :)

MMmMMmmmm the telepathy wouldn't work on people in SEED mode, as they simply react - don't think
@Kei: why wouldn't it work? they can't be they doing all that out of reflexes
 @cfatalis: Well they don't think about what they do, they just do it, kinda like where your always subconsciously breathing or beating your heart, its not just reflexes - anyways this is a topic bout the gundams not the pilots :S don't wna offtrack this guys topic
@Kei: which mean with similar pilot 00 suits will always win
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: I wonder. Actually SEED mechs have an advantage in beams.
They could shoot positron beams(the very thing which keeps the GN beams and the GN beam shield or maybe even the GN Fields intact.) and the Plasma Beams may have great power also.
Also the Wings of Light is the very same system which could take an MS to Mars in the matter of hours. Strike Freedom and Destiny may have enough speed to match 00 Gundam's.
Also against the positron beams the GN-laced armor is utterly useless.
Not to mention that other than the Rau clones and Mu every pilot could go SEED mode(and on will) which could overthrow Setsuna's advantage at pilot skills.

I say if its not 1v1 but a scenario where 3 or more SEED Gundams fight with the 00 Raiser then I give this to SEED. Quantization or not.
@willyvereb: not wings of light

voiture lumierre, and it had to collect energy for giant energy shooting device 
as for speed, 00 Raiser is still nearly unbeatable on vector movement
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel