Guilmon and Felina VS Two Villainous Quartets!

Topic started by blackdemon on March 23, 2013. Last post by blackdemon 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

VS

That's right! Guilmon from Digimon Tamers and Lt. Felina Feral from Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron battle a quartet of evildoers each(the reason they both face all four of their foes at once being that, one on one, either Guilmon or Felina alone could easily bring any of the ones I've selected down). Now, there are two rounds, and in both, no BFR is allowed, and no soloing both evil foursomes at once, either. Each hero focuses on his/her four pack of villain foes. Both fights take place in rural Nevada and are four feet away from each other. This is also applied to both rounds, as is the fact that nobody gets any vehicles, but everybody gets all of their weapons, gear, abilities, talents, skills, equipment, powers, moves, attacks, wits, etc. With one exception...Guilmon cannot Digi-Volve in either round, as that would be too easy a victory for him, and in fact one on an overkill level. But he can use all else he's got, as I've probably already made clear with what I wrote before. One last thing...no allies from any of their respective universes to help anyone in either round. I want this fight to stay true to how I plan it to be.

And, as the pictures suggest, the two felonious foursomes being battled by their respective hero opponents in each round are a Disney villainess quartet consisting of Lady Tremaine from Cinderella, Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians, Madame Medusa from The Rescuers and Helga Sinclair from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, along with the four Springfield Elementary school bullies from The Simpsons, namely James "Jimbo" Jones, Nelson Muntz, Dolphin "Dolph" Starbeam and Kearney Zzyzwicz. Now, then, here are the precise two rounds...

Round 1: As the pictures might give off, and as the title might give off, Round 1 has Guilmon taking on the Disney villainesses and Felina taking on the Springfield bullies.

Round 2: In Round 2, it's the other way around, with Felina taking on the Disney villainesses and Guilmon taking on the Springfield bullies.

So, what's the outcome of Round 1? And what's the outcome of Round 2? Be sure to tell me how and why they turn out the way you think they will, please! And be sure to apply your answer to both of the good guy versus bad guy quartet scraps!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No seriously wtf

jk

But I know Guilmon ain't losing to old ladies anytime soon.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,377 posts) See mini bio Level 16

If Guilmon can digivole then he solos if not he still solos but it will be hard for him

Okay, so Guilmon wins his fight in Round 1 against the Disney villainesses, but what about the Felina fight against the Springfield Bullies in Round 1? What about the Guilmon fight against the Springfield Bullies in Round 2? And what about the Felina fight against the Disney villainesses in Round 2? I did say in the OP that I want all outcomes of both fights in both rounds shown, and furthermore, soloing is not allowed, nor is BFR. Each hero must take on their villain quartet on their own. Plus, Guilmon does not Digi-Volve here, as otherwise he'd win against his foursome of foes too easily. Please be sure to tell me the other three outcomes that have not been mentioned yet, and how and why you think they will be so. Thank you.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Guilmon wins hands down (a real mismatch)

I have forgot everything about Swat Cats (beside the opening), so I'll give to the bullies

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@blackdemon: Guilmon destroys both rounds. And I don't know who Felina is. Sorry

Post by Sonata (35,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL Guilmon stomps hard. 

Felina shoots the rest in the face.

Gotcha! So Guilmon destroys the villainesses and Felina shoots down the bullies in Round 1, while in Round 2, Felina shoots down the villainesses and Guilmon destroys the bullies! I take it that's right? And if so, then DestinyHeroKnight, you are right that Guilmon wins his fight, but Felina wins hers with the bullies, as well. Sorry you've forgotten Swat Kats, but at least that mistake's been corrected. And UltimateHero0406, you, too, are right Guilmon wins his fight, but though you know not who Felina is(which is no problem, for no one knows everything)at least you've now learned she's won hers.

Thank you for your reply which has helped matters a lot, Sonata!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel