Grimmjow vs the kages

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on Nov. 9, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @FoolyCooly: going from "one place to another in an instant"  Shikai Ichigo and Genin Naruto and pretty much every shonen hero go's from "one place to another in an instant"  Means little with out some kind of known speed benchmark (of attacks or anything) But, I will not say GJ is likely super-hypersonic, no idea how much though, no real way to tell if he's mach 3 or mach 30.  "
its pretty obvious from the art that bleach speed>naruto speed
the only people in naruto that shown such speed is rock lee, but rock lee's speed feat happened in closed space. Grimjaw's speed feat is in open space and it appears that grimjaw punched him at least 1-2 miles and ran behind him.
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @FoolyCooly: i posted those scans but still he thinks that Tsuchi is faster than Grimm.  but let him be he has his opinion and we got ours and no matter what we post he will not acept that Tsuchi gets owned with his current feats has just as you said he still lacks speed,durablity feats and also not less important Reaction feats wich Grimmjow has shown by miles "
his opinion is wrong and if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms then he needs to go
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: as you can see on the scan Grimmjow was still on the same placewhen ichigo was breaking troughtthe second pillar 
but them he sudently appears waiting for ichigo that already a better travel speed feat than tsuchikage but the macht speed he traveled is hard for me to tell specialysince i am ultricius bad in math.

sorry for saying the oposite of you opinion as  you have said that you did not know wich was faster.

i respect your opinion but i cannot taken it cause Tsuchi still lacks even the speed thatGrimmjow showed in that Scan and dont get me wrong but Tsuchi lacksa lot offeats to fight Grimm .
.i maked this tread to debate about it ut after reading again the bleach manga i saw that most kage lacks feats to even touch Grimmjow as well as fire power reaction and durability
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
  sorry for saying the oposite of you opinion as  you have said that you did not know wich was faster.  i respect your opinion but i cannot taken it 
No problem. 
I do believe on average bleach characters are faster than Naruto, and their ability to use shunpo or sonido in the air gives them a big advantage. 
I agree by the art style GJ does appear to be faster h2h than Tsuchi, Tsuchi has, as you have said, not had a chance to show any h2h speed feats as of yet. 
@FoolyCooly said:  "
This means absolutely nothing. 
Art style? ART STYLE? 
I could draw a manga with people being human speed, yet animate it with good fast h2h. 
Unless their is something to indicate how fast characters are going (a distance/time feat, an attack speed precedent) you can't claim one is faster than the other soles based on animation style, lol.  

@FoolyCooly said:
" @Hirako_Fan said:
" @FoolyCooly: i posted those scans but still he thinks that Tsuchi is faster than Grimm.  but let him be he has his opinion and we got ours and no matter what we post he will not acept that Tsuchi gets owned with his current feats has just as you said he still lacks speed,durablity feats and also not less important Reaction feats wich Grimmjow has shown by miles "
his opinion is wrong and if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms then he needs to go "
This sounds a lot like: 

And hey, if I blow up on say, a kakashi vs Spiderman thread or something maybe I will go. 
@hitsusatsu11: so we agree that Tsuchi loses until he gets the feats?
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @FoolyCooly said:  "

This means absolutely nothing. 
Art style? ART STYLE? 
I could draw a manga with people being human speed, yet animate it with good fast h2h. 
Unless their is something to indicate how fast characters are going (a distance/time feat, an attack speed precedent) you can't claim one is faster than the other soles based on animation style, lol.  

@FoolyCooly said:
" @Hirako_Fan said:
his opinion is wrong and if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms then he needs to go "
This sounds a lot like: 

And hey, if I blow up on say, a kakashi vs Spiderman thread or something maybe I will go.  "
art style is the only way we can estimate their speed

ok fine art style doesnt count, hey did you know people in the claymore comic go faster than people in DBZ?

no you cant one is faster SOLELY on art style did i say i did? its just an good way to estimate. 

hitler huh how long did it take you to come up with that? >.> lol seriously dude?
obviously you mis understood my statement. i stated your opinion on this thread was wrong. then i countiued to say
"if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms..." meaning if your opinions cant be changed at all then whats the point of posting on the battle fourms if you already know whos going to win?

im not going to jusify the last statemnt with a comment. your pathetic
@FoolyCooly: LOL
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @FoolyCooly: LOL "
what? lol
@FoolyCooly said:
   hitler huh how long did it take you to come up with that? >.> lol seriously dude?obviously you mis understood my statement. 
I thought of it immediately actually.  
And no, I misunderstood no statement.  

I didn't misunderstand anything. 

i stated your opinion on this thread was wrong. then i countiued to say "if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms..." meaning if your opinions cant be changed at all then whats the point of posting on the battle fourms if you already know whos going to win?   
  im not going to jusify the last statemnt with a comment. your pathetic "
Lol.  
I have been the one giving a fair analysis, conceding that Tsuchi has not had the chance to show h2h speed feats. Your the one who refuses to listen, and base speed on the art style.  
Riiiiight, im pathetic. Suuuure. *cough kakashi spiderman cough*  
@FoolyCooly: i just found it funny
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
   hitler huh how long did it take you to come up with that? >.> lol seriously dude?obviously you mis understood my statement. 
I thought of it immediately actually.  
And no, I misunderstood no statement.  

I didn't misunderstand anything. 

i stated your opinion on this thread was wrong. then i countiued to say "if his opinions cannot be changed on the battle fourms..." meaning if your opinions cant be changed at all then whats the point of posting on the battle fourms if you already know whos going to win?   
  im not going to jusify the last statemnt with a comment. your pathetic "
Lol.  I have been the one giving a fair analysis, conceding that Tsuchi has not had the chance to show h2h speed feats. Your the one who refuses to listen, and base speed on the art style.  Riiiiight, im pathetic. Suuuure. *cough kakashi spiderman cough*   "
yes you twisted in turned my statement into a worst possible comment because you think everyone is out for you. although i must admit
it is highly misleading and if you took it the wrong way im for for that.

yes you did because that is not what i ment.

no you have no been giving fair analysis, you still think that your character could match GJ because there speeds cant be measured. tsuchi has almost no feats, at least you admitted that. not really.that was more than 6 months ago and you are using it to try and hurt a user because your defensive. yes i think you are pathetic
@hitsusatsu11: mmm what kakashi spiderman?
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @FoolyCooly: i just found it funny "
oh....lol? XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel