Grimmjow vs Quilge Opie

Topic started by WorldEater on June 22, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Battlefield

Las Noches. 

Unpopulated. 

Rules

Win via Death. 

No holding back. 

No prep. 

Start in the air. 

Who wins? 
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Quilge should win

Post by phantomrant (1,303 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post-Timeskip Grimmjow one-shotted Kirge :)

@phantomrant: Without Quilge being prepared :) Cheap shot lol. I really hope my blue kitty is coming back though~

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Could have sworn Grimmjow was the one who killed him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Post by shinjihirako123 (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant: grimmjow was shown post skip?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster said:

Could have sworn Grimmjow was the one who killed him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah , it was him maybe.. or what if it was Ichimaru? O_O

Post by phantomrant (1,303 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yeah , it was him maybe.. or what if it was Ichimaru? O_O

Gin confirmed dead by Kubo.

@DBZ_universe: Unfortunately, Phantom is right. But that would've been awesome!!! But what if it wasn't Grimmjow, but was Ulquiorra OwO

@phantomrant: Kubo has Plotkai.

@ChromeDisaster: Plotkai....lol...

@shinjihirako123: Yes and no. We saw Grimmjows trademark espada sash, and he was the only one in Hueco Mundo to call Ichigo a bastard. That is enough for me to believe it was him.

@ChromeDisaster: Grimmjow killed Quilge via a cheap shot while he was off-guard lol

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Be that as it may lol, "he" actually did it though. But, like you said, it wasn't a fight worthy enough to give Grimmjow big props anyway. Until he fights and beats someone, which will be a Sternritter, we cant really speak on him. All I know is that Grimmjow is going to dismantle whoever he fights because he doesn't have a bankai to steal

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Grind Pantera

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (970 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster: Same bro, Gimmjow has to have been the one to have killed him. Either him Yammy, maybe even Ulquiorra :0

@Ikki_Minami_: Im hoping it was Grimmjow, but would be content if it was Yammy or Ulquiorra

@ChromeDisaster said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Be that as it may lol, "he" actually did it though. But, like you said, it wasn't a fight worthy enough to give Grimmjow big props anyway. Until he fights and beats someone, which will be a Sternritter, we cant really speak on him. All I know is that Grimmjow is going to dismantle whoever he fights because he doesn't have a bankai to steal

Dind't stop Bach from making Halibel his sex slave.(Yes, she might not actually be one, but she's just randomly strewn there in chains and shiz lol)

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I agree lol. If he wasn't sexing Halibel, something is wrong. I mean, who wouldn't?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

We don't know it was Grimmjow, and even if it was, he took down a severely weakened Quilge (he'd already been knocked about by Ichigo and had a 'mortal wound' inflicted by Urahara), there was nothing special about that.

At full strength, Quilge wins without much trouble.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel