Grimmjow vs naruto 6 tails

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 2, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

debate
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
now at least this is fair
@cfatalis said:
"now at least this is fair "

thank u lol
unlike grimmjow vs orochimaru

hmmmm, how fast can six tail move
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
its obvious grimmjow is faster and can release energy faster.
the real debate is, can grimm's energy hurt naruto, OR does naruto have more energy than grimm.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" its obvious grimmjow is faster and can release energy faster. the real debate is, can grimm's energy hurt naruto, OR does naruto have more energy than grimm. "
well, it also concerns if naruto can hurt grim
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I dunno, maybe I blacked out that spot in the bleach manga where grimmjow proved himself to be anything other than a powerful chump waiting to be beaten by the goodguys... but yeah, this feels like a stomp for 6 tails naruto.

I mean, Naruto continues to get more and more powerful sans tails, so by the time he releases the releases the six tails again, I can only assume he'll be more powerful. On the other hand, Grimmjow will continue to be that guy who was repeatedly owned by ichigo.
@John_Martone said:
" I dunno, maybe I blacked out that spot in the bleach manga where grimmjow proved himself to be anything other than a powerful chump waiting to be beaten by the goodguys... but yeah, this feels like a stomp for 6 tails naruto.  I mean, Naruto continues to get more and more powerful sans tails, so by the time he releases the releases the six tails again, I can only assume he'll be more powerful. On the other hand, Grimmjow will continue to be that guy who was repeatedly owned by ichigo. "
hmmmm but he did serves as the " powerfull rival character " in the bleach plot , i kinda feel lost now that both of ichigo's rival is dead
@John_Martone said:
"I dunno, maybe I blacked out that spot in the bleach manga where grimmjow proved himself to be anything other than a powerful chump waiting to be beaten by the goodguys... but yeah, this feels like a stomp for 6 tails naruto.  I mean, Naruto continues to get more and more powerful sans tails, so by the time he releases the releases the six tails again, I can only assume he'll be more powerful. On the other hand, Grimmjow will continue to be that guy who was repeatedly owned by ichigo. "

i agree naruto hasnt show any limits grimjaw has
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel