Grimmjow vs EMS Sasuke Uchiha

Topic started by WorldEater on March 2, 2014. Last post by Zerogodlike 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by WorldEater (280 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place at Marineford. 

No prep. 
Both have standard weapons. 
Sasuke is alive. 
Both are in character. 
Winner via Death. 

Who wins? 

Post by GeneralVan (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sasuke stomps.

Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke via perfect susanoo

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Sasuke wins with low difficulty.
Post by nishi99 (1,725 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Grimmjow got nothing on Sasuke's Susanoo.

@SpeedForceSpider: @SpeedForceSpider said:

Hell no,sasuke would meet diffcult times if he dosent start in PS

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth said:

@SpeedForceSpider: @SpeedForceSpider said:

Hell no,sasuke would meet diffcult times if he dosent start in PS

Sasuke is almost as big a susano spammer as Madara, there's a good chance he'll be using it from the get-go. Also, I doubt Sasuke would need his PS to guard against a blast of that size, but hey, he'll probably go straight for it anyway, so all's well.

Sasuke isn't far off BM Naruto, I really don't see him losing against the #6 espada.

@GIRUGAMESH: Sasuke has never used PS at start. I recall him using it as a last resort aginst obito only to cloak narutos ninetails to form the ultimate Nakama Bandwagon. Sasukes normal susanoo which melted against steam and was broken my weaker forces than a grand cero wont protect him aginst grimmjow who can spam it. If sasuke runs out of chakra and decides to physically combat Grimmjow hes going to get torn apart. Amaterasu will be a problem but i doubt Grimmjow whould stand there and get hit by strange black fire.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@luthluth said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Sasuke has never used PS at start. I recall him using it as a last resort aginst obito only to cloak narutos ninetails to form the ultimate Nakama Bandwagon. Sasukes normal susanoo which melted against steam and was broken my weaker forces than a grand cero wont protect him aginst grimmjow who can spam it. If sasuke runs out of chakra and decides to physically combat Grimmjow hes going to get torn apart. Amaterasu will be a problem but i doubt Grimmjow whould stand there and get hit by strange black fire.

Agreed

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^Double Agreed. However if he went with his top techniques from the start, in other words bloodlusted then I would likely side with Sasuke.
Post by Jgames (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As long as Sasuke is not stupid enough to go close combat, he might take the majority via amaterasu.

Post by phantomrant (1,387 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@WorldEater said:

Sasuke is alive.

Have some faith.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sasuke fairly easily.
Post by othus12 (7,033 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sasuke tsukuyomis his ass. he even used that level of genjutsu on fodder so dont say he woulnt do it on a stronger character.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Susanoo victory for Sasuke,or just Amaterasu.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^Same could be said for Grimmjow. He could blitz Sasuke off the bat. Unless its Perfect Susanoo, he easily breaks through if A and Tsunade can break through Susanoo.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Still Sasuke low diff. Grimmjow gets placed in genjutsu like Othus pointed out lol.
Post by WorldEater (280 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@phantomrant: K.
Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

sasuke tsukuyomis his ass. he even used that level of genjutsu on fodder so dont say he woulnt do it on a stronger character.

This, on narutoverse, uchihas dont hesitate to use genjutsus from the start, grimjow's only chance is speedblitz or if he has knowledge of the sharingan.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth said:

Tell me moar. Sasuke was happy to use his complete susano against a gaggle of fodder.

And way to use his lowest end feats, Mei's steam only affected susano when Sasuke had only just awoken it, and when he was exhausted from fighting the other kage. Do you think Sasuke will just sit around with a crappy susano if Grimmjow is firing off ceros? And he's definitely going to activate a stronger version of susano before running out of chakra.

I don't see why Grimmjow wouldn't get hit by amaterasu, cocky as he is, and now that Sasuke has so many methods of tagging them with it (via eyes, chakra swords and susano) it's reasonable to say he'll land a hit.

RIP Grimmjow.

@taichokage said:

^Same could be said for Grimmjow. He could blitz Sasuke off the bat. Unless its Perfect Susanoo, he easily breaks through if A and Tsunade can break through Susanoo.

Blitz Sasuke off the bat? I doubt it, assuming Sasuke has sharingan active. Let's not forget from the Itachi/Sasuke fight as well how quickly susano can be activated.

I just really don't see espada number 6 winning this.

EDIT: Web address to pirate site removed. -Dream

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel