Grimmjow runs the Naruto Gauntlet

Topic started by killermike on Oct. 3, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by killermike (321 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No prep but between each fight he is healed by Orihime. All charecters at there strongest

1. Might Guy & Rock Lee 
2. Hinata & Neji 
3. Sasuke & Sakura 
4. Yugito 
5. Jiraiya & Tsunade & Orichimaru 
6. 6 Tails Naruto 
7. Kirabi 
8. Akatsuki 
Can he make it through?

Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
you realize that might guy and rock lee with all 8 gates opened are like matching grimmjows speed, maybe not as strong though.
he either falls at 6tails or akatsuki.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" you realize that might guy and rock lee with all 8 gates opened are like matching grimmjows speed, maybe not as strong though. he either falls at 6tails or akatsuki. "
girmmjow can fly....... he will fail at around six tails even if he passed he will go against kirabi and akatsuki after that
Post by killermike (321 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone else?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Guran Cero!

and pretty much sonido
step 1 :fly
 step 2 : summon claw......
step 3 : mash slash button
step 4 CEROOOOOOOOOO

he will not be able to use this tactic in kyubi fight since kyubi have a projectile
for kirabi myabe he can 
the whole team of akatsuki, masess fuck
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

grimjaw is gonna have trouble at 1,5,6, and 8
@FLCL1 said:
" grimjaw is gonna have trouble at 1,5,6, and 8 "
in literal sense grimmjow cna just fly on 1 and 5 , and bombard the from out of their range
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
pain vs grimmjow would be a good match
" pain vs grimmjow would be a good match "
FLY, DRAG,FLY,DRAG,FLY,DRAG
"pain vs grimmjow would be a good match "

agree
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Grimmjow is too fast for Pein
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Grimmjow is too fast for Pein "

but pein might be to powerful he took out a city
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Grimmjow is too fast for Pein "
grimjow flies pein can drag him
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
he would fail at either 5 or 8.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Grimmjow with relative ease.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Wouldn't the new Sasuke beat him?  He is like Itachi level now, has the hotter than sun black flames which Grimmjow may stupidly try to tank, and the illusions might be able to paralyze Grimmjow.  Then there is Sussano...I dont think Grimmjow has more power than that.  I really don't like Sasuke much but he has shown some good feats against the kages recently.
@Klandicar said:
" Wouldn't the new Sasuke beat him?  He is like Itachi level now, has the hotter than sun black flames which Grimmjow may stupidly try to tank, and the illusions might be able to paralyze Grimmjow.  Then there is Sussano...I dont think Grimmjow has more power than that.  I really don't like Sasuke much but he has shown some good feats against the kages recently. "
no he has shown how to spam sharingan
@Klandicar said:
"Wouldn't the new Sasuke beat him?  He is like Itachi level now, has the hotter than sun black flames which Grimmjow may stupidly try to tank, and the illusions might be able to paralyze Grimmjow.  Then there is Sussano...I dont think Grimmjow has more power than that.  I really don't like Sasuke much but he has shown some good feats against the kages recently. "

no, saskue will never be at itachi level of skill  
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
AFAIK he has shown better control of the black flames.  Gotta use the feats shown after all.  Sasuke was able to manipulate the fire to completely protect his body from all directions...Itachi was just using them to blast his opponents directly.   Only thing Itachi has better than him is the Sussano since his had illusionary weapons.   Sasuke got out of Itachi's tsukiyomi with mere "hatred" without the MS.  Like I said, Itachi in his prime would win but Sasuke has been more impressive.  Itachi was just fighting people out of his league from what I can tell...like when he was owning Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel