Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Vs Current Rin Okumura

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by Reyeslkyubey 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (953 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Vs Current Rin Okumura

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Grimmjow wins pretty easily imo he has the definite speed advantage and more powerful attacks and better defense than Rin.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't recall anything that puts Rin on Grimmjow's level, am I missing something?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: No you are not , first the OP puts rin in a fight he wins and now he is in a fight he loses what is with that?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rin did basically burn down a mountain with his demon flames, but there were constraints on that.

Post by taichokage (12,466 posts) See mini bio Level 20
At Rin's current level, Grimmjow would still win. Only his AOE seems greater than Grimmjow's and it's not very potent.
Post by Low (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

I don't recall anything that puts Rin on Grimmjow's level, am I missing something?

This is a mismatch. Grimmjow stomps Rin's little demonic behind.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by luthluth (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Rin burned an entire mountain....just saying.

He also has regen.

It actually wasn't a whole mountain, it was a section. And he merely set it ablaze. He didn't destroy anything but the surface.

@taichokage said:

It actually wasn't a whole mountain, it was a section. And he merely set it ablaze. He didn't destroy anything but the surface.

You forget that he only targeted the Impure King. If Rin wanted to he could had destroyed the section.

Also Satan's flames burns both spiritually and phisically.

True but it's a stretch to assume he could'be burned down the mountain. Normally fire wouldn't even phase a mountain. It would have to be immensely hot flames and over a period of time to do that unless we're talking Yamamoto level flames. I think Rin could become that strong if Mephisto and Amaimon are any indicator, but I don't think he's there yet.

@taichokage: Blue flames are the hotest. Now blue flames of Satan must be much more hotter.

Rin can burn anything he wants as long as he chooses....or elses Shiemi would had been fry broccoli already.

His flames are blue because they are demonic and not of this world. Not really an indication of their heat. I'm no saying he couldn't melt stone but a mountain all at once is something well beyond what he's actually shown. Even if we assumed he could, he would still be at a disadvantage. Grimmjow's speed and strength plus gran ray cero would be overwhelming.
Post by LHWKnight (2,602 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: while I can't see it, the fact that they burn spiritually may actually due serious damage even to Grim. even if it his destructive, if it is hax enough then it is just as good as a seriously destructive ones.

@taichokage: like LHWKnight says, they will harm Grimm since the also hurt spiritually.

He can burn the whole area then catch Grimm in the flames thus burning his soul and body.

Even Shima told this to Kamiki.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sure the flames will hurt him, but as soon as the fight starts Grimm is likely to just speedblitz him casually with his hands in his pockets, before getting bored and vaporizing him with a cero.
Post by GokaiRed (158 posts) See mini bio Level 7

They say "Jaegerjaquez" wrong right? This is the first time i've seen it written, surely it should be said as "Yay-ger-Ja-chez"?

XP

Post by Reyeslkyubey (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bloodlusted Rin wins this, normal rin loses big time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel