Gremmy vs Dangai Komamura

Topic started by Kurohige on April 23, 2014. Last post by Boxer_Joe 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules:

1. No knowledge

2. Fighters start 5 meters apart

3. Komamura has 20 minuets for his Dangai form

4. Fight takes place in Hueco Mundo

VS

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Komamura would be slaughtered I'm afraid. The best he could do is stall.
Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

gremmy destroys.

Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Gremmy drops a meteorite on him.
Post by LHWKnight (2,685 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@WorldEater: and he lives and kills Gremmy with Tengen.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You think Komamura can cut what Zaraki couldn't at first? Even if he could it doesn't matter. He can heal himself.
Post by GeneralVan (1,600 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Komamura says a slightly intelligent sentence. Gremmy's brain explodes due to his stupidity not being able to handle it.

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Don't underestimate Komamura, by hype Bambi was apart of the top tier Stern Ritter.

Gremmy isn't going to take this without BFR, even if the meteorite hits Komamura he'll survive it, but overall I think Gremmy takes this

Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@LHWKnight: That is if he has a chance.
Post by LHWKnight (2,685 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@WorldEater: considering it's Gremmy, there will be a chance.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Gremmy will be confused why he can't kill Komamura at first, then he have a panic attack and kills himself.

Post by flashback180 (457 posts) See mini bio Level 14

the power of imagination>>>>>>>>puppy powers

XD

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GeneralVan: Lol Gremmy is smarter than Komamura.

Post by GeneralVan (1,600 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Lol getting outsmarted by Kenpachi is akin to getting outsmarted by Patrick Star. Actually no. Patrick created his own study. A Gillian would mindf**k Gremmy.

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: I don't see how Komamura can't one-shot, I have seen nothing that puts Kenpachi's pre-released patch state above Komamura's bankai power. Kenpachi was halted by a technique that was simply said to be stronger than steel (Something he dealt with when he fought Nnoitora, of course it was not going to work) Not to mention with Gremmy's imagination it was not hard to picture stopping a normal looking blade like that. However with Komamura seeing a gigantic blade coming down on your head will be a bit harder to picture stopping with your body. I dunno about healing himself since Gremmy did that only after Kenpachi opened his mouth, he was bleeding out from those few slashes, Komamura could arguably cut him in half on the first swing. Gremmy will become disastrous after all his attacks fail on Komamura, the only thing he needs to worry about is BFR but Zaraki himself simply pulled himself out of it and even resisted going in there for a bit, I'm pretty sure something of Komamura's bankai size can put up a bit of resistance or pull him out if needed, also that thing was not even big enough to fit all og Komamura and his bankai in and it still costed a lot of energy to do. I see Gremmy going down before he even gets that far, Komamura just walks through everything he does causing Gremmy to panic since unlike Kenpachi who destroyed a majority of Gremmy attacks, Komamura will be completely unfazed. I doubt Gremmy will be able to concentrate on his own durability when dropping meteors and Komamura just cuts him right through the meteor aftermath. And Komamura has a whole 20 minuets of complete invincibility, Gremmy has not shown to be able to fight for that long after using his techniques and he is not gonna be able to outrun Komamura, not to mention he has not understanding of how Dangai Komamura works making it even worse, this wont be too much different from Kenpachi's fight honestly.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GeneralVan: Gremmy throws a doggy treat :P

He was op by Kenpachi's insane power not Kenpachi's intellect.

Komamura couldn't even finished sexy exploding girl.

Post by Saladking (792 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I stopped reading Bleach after Aizen was sealed.

Who's Gremmy and can someone post his big feats? I'm seeing Gremmy threads on every vs forum so he must be strong.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,249 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking:

He has the power to imagine anything (not proven) and bring it to life. He's a reality warper.

This is his best feat.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/29816/749128-seiretei_super.png

Post by Saladking (792 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Thanks

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Gremmy could do nothing to harm Kenpachi and he wont be able to do anything to Komamura. Lol, Komamura blew her up all the way across the Soul Society, she was pretty much dead until her sisters came to help her, he was only taken out by his time limit. That girl one-shotted shinji, a senior captain and visord. Bambi would destroy pre-training Knepachi and arguably be able to blow him up post training, does Knepachi have any defense against being tunred into a bomb? Because Gremmy's self destruct did some damage to him and Bambi's bombs should be far more potent and lethal. Nevertheless Gremmy can't last 30 minuets nor has anytihng to put Komamura down.

@Saladking: Basically a low tier reality warper, can create meteors at will, turn people's bones into cookies, open up a small portal to space, and imagine himself completely healed if he is close to dying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel