Gremmy Thoumeaux vs Juubi

Topic started by Zerogodlike on April 10, 2014. Last post by Dream 3 months ago.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Both sides bloodlusted

Gremmy gets the first attack and has full knowledge.

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

gremmy recently created a seiretei sized meteorite. he is also immortal.

he has this.

EDIT

for those who dont know how big seiretei is....its around the size of germany.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,195 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: He's not technically immortal, he even said during his fight with Kenpachi that while he creates things, if he is hurt then he needs time to regenerate. One bijuu beam thing would annihilate him. He's not immortal, he can even accidently think himself to death

Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Judging from the image this is prime Juubi who is stated and shown to be a country level threat. However, I'm not going to say who wins just yet until I see both their limits.

Post by taichokage (12,623 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same here. Gremmy seems to have the edge. But he is more cocky than Aizen. Still he is bloodlusted. He ought to be able to turn the Juubi into a cookie. Still want to see his final form.

@Jinbeifan1: on the last chapter he finally erased death from his mind. and he tossed a germany sized meteorite to kenpachi. a bijuu dama is nothing really.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@Jinbeifan1: on the last chapter he finally erased death from his mind. and he tossed a germany sized meteorite to kenpachi. a bijuu dama is nothing really.

And that by only creating one clone. What if he makes 10 clones? He could be a potential star buster if he wanted to. Plus he didn't even use his Volstandig yet. I say Gremm stomps this with:

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

Except the Juubi's Bijuu Dama is continental and can be spammed

He could just turn the biju dama into giant beach balls. The problem with Gremmy is the same as Zaraki. They hinder themselves deliberately for the sake of enjoying battle. However in a bloodlusted scenario, that stupidity is gone.

@taichokage: He couldn't, his imagination doesn't effect others unless he's had physical contact, otherwise, Zaraki would've been dead already.

When was that a condition? Or is that an assumption? He took a chunk out of Gwanael Lee without touching him. It might be the case. Nevertheless, he can affect himself. Apparently he can negate his own death as long as he thinks it. As well as boost his durability and regeneration.

@5th: qhahhahahahahahaahahahah bijuu dama continental? LOL the strongest seen so far is city level.

Post by GeneralVan (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Juubi still solos Bleach.

@GeneralVan: how?

Not even close. We've been through this my friend. Nothing trumps reality warping unless your stats are insane. Juubi isn't fast enough for that.

the juubi would die instantly against the bleach verse. just thinking about all the mindfuckers,the hax characters and the brute strenght tanks makes me feel bad for the 10 tails.

@othus12: City? You've obviously lost your mind.

The claim you just made was completely absurd, I mean, ordinary Bijuu (Kurama, Gyuki, Matatabi) can destroy mountains, to say that the Juubi's BD is only city level would make the Juubi's BD weaker than the Bijuu's BD.

So by your logic, Kyuubi > Bijuu

Gyuki > Bijuu

Hahaha.

Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan: Non-jinchuuriki Juubi lacks the intelligence to fight against hax but it would do some serious damage. Now a juubi-jinchuuriki Hagoromo is another story.

@DevilMayhem666: I like how just because Bleach has gotten another power boost means they're all suddenly Continental, planetary, etc, level and can defeat the likes of the Juubi with casual ease.

Zaraki got bruises from missiles and firearms when facing Gremmy, hell, we still don't even know his powers yet.

Gremmy's meteorite still has to hit Seireitei otherwise we'll never know its scale

Before the Jinchuuriki fought in the war, Naruto didn't even have mountain busters aside from Pain. During the war, they went from City level max scaled up to country or continent level at the strongest levels. This is the same. It's not a surprise. Juubito alone was hyped at continent level/sub relativistic in one chapter. These types of boosts happen even in 1 chapter.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel