Green Ranger vs Luffy

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 16, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Fight 1Green Ranger (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) vs Luffy (One Piece)  1v1  (no zord or nightmare)

Fight 2 Green Ranger can summon Dragonzord Luffy can use Nightmare form

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Green Ranger wins because he is Awesome! 

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11:  *Fixed* the Green Ranger and the Dragon ranger are not the same!

Dragonzord makes short work of Luffy IMO
Post by Dream (7,498 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Gotta love the "magic" of editing together American footage into a Japanese sentai show. XD

In terms of the matches, Luffy wins Match #1 since he has greater feats of strength and speed than what Tommy ever showed as the Green Ranger and his rubber body would be able to handle physical blows. 

Match #2 could be a tight one. The Dragonzord's been shown to tower skyscrapers which is much taller than the giant Luffy fought in his Nightmare form so it's uncertain if Luffy could handle blocking attacks. On the other hand being a giant robot, the Dragonzord's not exactly fast which Nightmare Luffy could take advantage of since he has greater mobility.
@Dream:  Gotta love the noobness in your claim that PR came before Sentai XD
@Kelleth:  You misinterpret what I said. I know sentai shows have been around way longer than when Power Rangers started up in the 1990s (mid 1970s being the earliest sentai show I've heard of). My statement had to do with the fact the American version edited together their own footage with the Japanese sentai fights to make it seem like their own work. That fact, I'm not noobish over.
@Kelleth: k thnx, i know they were different but that pic was cool
@Dream:  i knew what you meant i just made a joke about how easy it is to interpret it as an noob mistake sorry for the confusion on that:3

Now i have to make dinner before Doctor Who starts bye! XD
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Luffy owns both fights he is more fast and powerful than the green ranger... and the fricking Godzilla zord...
      @Kelleth: is when the TMNT meet the rangers in space from which super sentai? 
@hitsusatsu11:  Well it is kinda mixed with original footage but its mostly American made (the team-up i mean) just like MMPR 2+3 because the Turtles weren`t featured in Denji Sentai Megaranger (only one google search away btw)

@Kelleth: thnx i was never sure if all the scenes where the rangers are in their suits come from SS or if the english actors actually get in suits and act out those fight as opposed to just doing va's.
the green ranger wins both battles, he has shown greater martial arts skills and even a kamehameha like energy attack in the video in the second post. GR also has better durability against bladed weapons and energy/lasers. Here he takes a hit from titanus: 

NM luffy may have defeated oars but DZ is not a flesh and blood giant ,and will crush luffy
@hitsusatsu11:  The energy blast the Green Ranger used was only during the time he was under Rita's influence and he's never been shown to use after he joined with the five other Rangers. Even so, his strength and speed feats are no where on par with what Luffy has displayed as Tommy has only shown the physical capabilities of a man who keeps in regular shape while characters in One Piece have been shown to literally speed-blitz their opponents in later episodes of the series. So I still say Luffy owns Match #1.

@Dream: never specified which era it could be rita controlled, as well green ranger has durability vs lasers and bladed weapons,( see when he took the blast from titanus) GR has higher durability than most PR because of his armor, plus power ranger are not just peak human, they jump many, many stories in a single bound. 
@hitsusatsu11:  Only when jumping up to get into their Zords. They've never shown feats of superhuman strength and speed during that season of the show nor have they been shown to jump around such heights except for said occasion.

So if you're allowing him to use the energy blast for the battle, does it also include the Darkness Sword he used as a weapon while under Rita's control for this battle? Even so, I hardly think its use would affect this battle.
@Dream: I did not specify so if ppl wan't he can use it. Here (he has said sword) he tanks laser gun hits, luffy is not fast enough to dodge lasers and kizaru has afraid of ben beckmans musket.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel