Greek Gods vs Anime Team

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 3, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Probably not Poseidon lol. But other then that the GoW gods are the only Greek gods I can think of that team anime can beat.
Post by gokugx (357 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8 said:

@xlab3000: if these are the marvel/ dC version it's curb stomp for the gods

if it's the real life version gods should still win

Real life god. Are u crazy ?

Real God > Writer's imagination > Character

Post by CerusSerenade (2,448 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Orphic greek gods are relatively featless when compared to characters like Featherine and Kami Tenchi.

Oh, the gods created the universe? That's cool. Low tier Umineko witches do that for giggles. Try putting countless multiverses filled with countless universes into the form a book and storing them in a library just to stave off boredom.

Anime curbstomps. Greek gods have no feats to speak of beyond MAYBE creating the universe, and that's not going anywhere when Arceus did the same thing yet some people on this forum still think he's city level when he has created several universes, why would it be any different for the horny greek gods of fornication?

Post by GeneralVan (1,572 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: Good point, but Umineko and Tenchi characters aren't present in the picture. Goku and Sailor Moon are the strongest ones there and they do win their matches though. Sora could probably win as well given his recent feats are comparable to Saiyan Saga DBZ. The rest either lose or it's a can't say for me.

Z from TM would solo.

And Featherine would lose to Itachi... Jplaya's Itachi that is.

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What are the stats of the GoW gods anyway? I haven't played the first three games in a while.

@Beelzebub64: Island levelers.

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan: All of them or just Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus?

@Beelzebub64: Not sure, but I'm stating the power of the top gods.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Apollo sunk an island of I remember right, but many are total glass canons.
Post by Justalittlegirl (588 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@Beelzebub64 said:

@GeneralVan: All of them or just Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus?

Ares is what that's based on, so probably all.

Online Now

Also, Zeus creates multiple stars whenever he makes a constilation. If we assume these stars are as big as we know them to be today, he solos.

@Justalittlegirl: When did this happen?

In any case Gods still lose because on this forum creation=/=destruction.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: He's made multiple constilations, including Draco from a dragon and Orion from, well, Orion. Wouldn't creating multiple stars show he has increadible energy? He could just make a star in the face of his opponent, and it'd also give him mftl abilities considering where hes putting them.

@Justalittlegirl: Yes, but this forum sees Arceus as mountain level at most. Arceus created universes.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: So no MFTL even?

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

On the OBD they called it a stomp. I'm suprised this thread is still going.

@CerusSerenade said:

Orphic greek gods are relatively featless when compared to characters like Featherine and Kami Tenchi.

Oh, the gods created the universe? That's cool. Low tier Umineko witches do that for giggles. Try putting countless multiverses filled with countless universes into the form a book and storing them in a library just to stave off boredom.

Anime curbstomps. Greek gods have no feats to speak of beyond MAYBE creating the universe, and that's not going anywhere when Arceus did the same thing yet some people on this forum still think he's city level when he has created several universes, why would it be any different for the horny greek gods of fornication?

this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel