Graviton vs Black Beard

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 21, 2010. Last post by obscurefan 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

~VS

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Even animated version pawns Blackbeard. He sends the fat pirate into space with a casual gravity push.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm, it's a good question simply because, can gravity affect darkness? I mean it can't affect light so darkness seems like it would be the same. So sure, Graviton could send him into space, but if his darkness just reached down and grabbed him, surprising him because he didn't imagine it would be able to do that, then Blackbeard might be able to pull this one out.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

graviton
@obscurefan: Gravity can effect light. Best case is our Sun. The Sun slightly distorts the straight path of its own light due to the star's incredible mass and gravitational pull.
@willyvereb:  Yeah that is true didn't think about that. But since darkness is the lack of anything, would gravity be able to affect that?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Blackbeard go to space and die
@obscurefan: Blackbeard is still human. The gravity can effect him as long as he has weight. And he has as we didn't see him just randomly levitating away from Earth.
@willyvereb:  Oh yeah I know that, but what I'm wondering is since he can reach out with that darkness would he be able to reach it out and grab Graviton and suck him in before he floats into space.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel