Grapples Of Green

Topic started by blackdemon on April 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hi, everyone! It sure has been a long time since I last posted a thread, and especially since I thought I was out of ideas and thus through with this site the last time I posted one! Well, turns out I’m not out of ideas at all, and, since it’s April and thus the month of Earth day where we all think green, I decided I would celebrate the start of April by making various green and/or or green attire wearing characters, anime or not, good or evil, male or female, come to blows with each other.

NOTE WELL:

All fights take place on a grassy field in rural Ireland.

No one is being downplayed, lowballed, jobbed or poorly written in any way, and everyone is at their absolute peaks.

The fights happen one at a time, one after the other, you get the idea.

If you do not like this sort of thing, then don’t post on this thread. That’s how simple it is. But for those of you who DO like this sort of idea/thread, here are the battles.

Piccolo(Dragonball Saga)VS Hulk(Marvel Comics)

VS

Sailor Pluto(Sailor Moon)VS Fatality(DC Comics, pre-NU52, post-crisis)

VS

Datonare(Monster Rancher Anime)VS Scorpion(Marvel Comics, written properly, non-jobber)

VS

Perfect Cell(Dragonball Saga)VS Hal Jordan(DC Comics, post-crisis, pre-Nu52)

VS

Raphael(1987 TMNT Cartoon)VS Killer Croc(DC Comics, post-crisis, pre-Nu52, non-jobber, written properly)

VS

Fire(DC Comics, post-crisis, pre-Nu52)VS She-Hulk(Marvel Comics)

VS

Jade(Mortal Kombat, 1 Timeline, Deception form)VS Cammy White(Street Fighter)

VS

Stegz(Extreme Dinosaurs)VS Slash(Street Sharks)

VS

Blanka(Street Fighter)VS Lizard(Marvel Comics)

VS

List the outcomes individually and in the order above, please!

EDIT: DAMMIT! My images are not showing at all! I wish this site would not become unresponsive with picture posting!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,394 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this user need help with posting pictures

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8:

Just in case there's any misunderstanding here, I posted pictures in the OP before posting it, and they just won't show! One guy told me that the site was being unresponsive a while back and that was why there was a problem. Guess it hasn't improved.

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20
A few users seem to be having this problem.
Post by takashichea (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@blackdemon:

You didn't really post any images. Posting means actually uploading in your gallery. You just dragging images which sometimes works or not. Depends on the website you drag the images from. There is a bug report, Error 504 - Image Uploading and Lagging Issues, posted. Just be patient. Everyone has this problem. Just keep on refreshing your browser.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel