Gouken vs. Hayato Fūrinji

Topic started by alternative_backup on July 20, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Gouken (Street Fighter)
Gouken (Street Fighter)
Hayato Fūrinji (Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Ken'ichi)
Hayato Fūrinji (Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Ken'ichi)

Hayato intends to seek and confront masters of martial arts from all over Japan. He is gouken training at Mount Fuji and decides to challenge him to a battle. Gouken accepts.

Rules

- Only hand to hand combat

- The energy attacks are allowed. Both characters are at 100% of its power.

Who win this battle?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@alternative_backup: I'm having trouble expressing how big of a stomp this is in Hayato's favor. You should have at least let Gouken go all out before he becomes cosmic dust. I think you had their handicaps mixed up.

Hayato using .00002% (literally) of his strength was strong enough rip trees apart, create air blades with a chop, leave afterimages, attack within 1/1000 of a second, and more. Even while holding back this much, he is still the strongest person in his world which is saying a lot considering that the higher ups of the Kenichiverse are absolute monsters.

Hayato solos most of the SF cast with no effort.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406: LOL can't wait for the old man to show is super side also don't you mean HSDK Verse?

@SMXLR8: Yeah, I wanna see what this God among men can really do. I'm trying to catch up with the series as fast as I can. And yeah I guess but I never got into the habit of calling it HSDK. I always just call it Kenichi lol.

And imagine if he was a bad guy 0o0

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406:

@SMXLR8: LOL eat it Chuck Norris

Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@alternative_backup: I'm having trouble expressing how big of a stomp this is in Hayato's favor. You should have at least let Gouken go all out before he becomes cosmic dust. I think you had their handicaps mixed up.

Hayato using .00002% (literally) of his strength was strong enough rip trees apart, create air blades with a chop, leave afterimages, attack within 1/1000 of a second, and more. Even while holding back this much, he is still the strongest person in his world which is saying a lot considering that the higher ups of the Kenichiverse are absolute monsters.

Hayato solos most of the SF cast with no effort.

I had no idea how powerful it was Hayato, just knew it was one of the characters and most formidable fighters Kenichi universe. Now my question is, Hayato could beat Gouken although the latter can use power attacks and can use 100% of his power? Yes, I will change the OP to not be a regret.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Gouken has barely any feats and was only seen in Video games so far. Using ABC logic he could take this though feat wise he'd get obliterated.

@alternative_backup: Yes he could. Like I said, the guy is superhuman even while using but a tiny fraction of 1% of his power. Gouken could be at 200% power and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

I can get scans if you want.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gouken dies horribly!!!!! The peaceful old man vs the hardcore old man who suplexes sharks? I'll go with the hardcore old guy lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel