Gotenks vs First Form Janemba

Topic started by WorldEater on Nov. 7, 2013. Last post by eddz99 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place in the same place in Hell. 

No prep. 
In character. 
Win via Death.  
Gotenks starts in SSJ3 form. 

Who wins?  

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Since this is SSJ3 Gotenks is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, then Gotenks should take this without much effort.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lol Gotenks one shots. Even Super Janemba would lose.

Post by TheCreeper117 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Goku seemed more power than his Buu Saga counterpart, but it doesn't really matter a whole lot. I doubt he skyrocketed to Gotenks' level.

So, yeah. Gotenks massacres him.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AnimeDefender said:

Since this is SSJ3 Gotenks is more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, then Gotenks should take this without much effort.

this

Post by eddz99 (2,577 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lolno, it is even debatable if mystic gohan would win against Janemba.

@eddz99: That isn't debatable in any way, shape, or form. Are you trolling?

@SpeedForceSpider: Nope, it isn't for you because you are deciding for yourself, i made a super janemba vs. mystic gohan thread before and about 40% of the people sided with janemba if i recall.

@eddz99:

1. Who cares.

2. 40% is less than half, by statistics Gohan stomps.

3. Learn to debate, if you think Gotenks or Gohan loses explain properly.

4. You need to stop relying on others to answer for you.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99:

1. Who cares.

1. You don't care because only you and the other 60% doesn't care.

2. It's debatable.

3. I stated my opinion, it's up to you whether you want to prove that gohan can stomp super janemba.

4. ? lol

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99:

1. Who cares.

1. You don't care because only you and the other 60% doesn't care.

2. It's debatable.

3. I stated my opinion, it's up to you whether you want to prove that gohan can stomp super janemba.

4. ? lol

1. Are you actually arguing with me over which percentage matters? So I guess 40% is more than 60% according to you right?

2. How? Give me scans or something, if you want to debate you need to at least provide a decent argument.

3.Dude are you kidding me? You literally are killing the point of debating, you need facts and reasoning to change people's minds. You think I am just going to take your word for it? You're not a supreme being of any sort.

But let's see, Goku was putting up a decent fight with Janemba before the sword came out no?

Let's break it down using the classic DBZ powerscaling:

Janemba > SSJ3 Goku

SSJ Gotenks(manga) > SSJ3 Goku

That means,

SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks

Then it's obvious,

Ultimate Gohan >>> SSJ3 Goku

in conclusion,

SSJ3 Gotenks > Jamenba

Ultimate Gohan >> Janemba

Post by Sonata (35,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Gotenks wins easily no matter which version of Janemba he fights.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99: That isn't debatable in any way, shape, or form. You MUST be trolling.

Fixed

Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lolno, it is even debatable if mystic gohan would win against Janemba.

LOL! Mystic Gohan would mop the floor with Super Janemba.

SSJ3 Halo Goku was putting a decent fight against him. If Goku was able to put some hits on him then SSJ3 Gotenkusu would not have trouble doing that. He will dominate Janemba and destroy him with ease. Also we have Gotenkusu's cocky attitude here. I say that because that will give him an even more advantage. Gotenkusu will call Janemba an idiot, stupid, dummy ect...and when he sees Janemba in the floor in pain he will see that's his weakness. Gotenkusu calls him stupid multiple times and sends ghosts to dispose of Janemba...simple as that.

I put S. Janemba below the level of Super Buu since Goku managed to put hits. Now SSJ3 Goku would get destroyed by Super Buu that he immediately asked Vegeta to fuse in order to fight him since he knew they had 0 chances.

@DBZ_universe: LOL I forgot Janemba's weakness was insults, thanks for bringing that up. Gotenks will murderstomp him then.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: LOL I forgot Janemba's weakness was insults, thanks for bringing that up. Gotenks will murderstomp him then.

People seem to forget that weakness if not ignore it. I always like to bring it up since Janemba has the dumbest weakness in my knowledge and yet he gets hyped a lot.

It's 1v4 huh? Classic :P, i don't have much time but i'm gonna do this.

@SpeedForceSpider:

1. You don't even know what the meaning of debatable is?

If you base it on percentage then jesus christ is true because more than 50% believes in him, but yet it's still debatable.

2. I was just making an opinion on your statement that has no proof lol.

3, ^

But let's see, Goku was putting up a decent fight with Janemba before the sword came out no?

Let's break it down using the classic DBZ powerscaling:

Janemba > SSJ3 Goku

SSJ Gotenks(manga) > SSJ3 Goku

That means,

SSJ3 Gotenks >> SSJ3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks

Then it's obvious,

Ultimate Gohan >>> SSJ3 Goku

in conclusion,

SSJ3 Gotenks > Jamenba

Ultimate Gohan >> Janemba

I was implying to super janemba with sword and janemba was not given a chance to power up, and you can't use that powerscale anymore since you don't know how much goku has improved and you don't know how strong he is when he has unlimited energy. See it's debatable, not because i say that janemba would beat gohan but because you can't get a clear answer.

Therefore you are coming up with a speculation.

@Carter_esque: @Sonata: And why?

@DBZ_universe:

LOL! Mystic Gohan would mop the floor with Super Janemba.

SSJ3 Halo Goku was putting a decent fight against him. If Goku was able to put some hits on him then SSJ3 Gotenkusu would not have trouble doing that. He will dominate Janemba and destroy him with ease. Also we have Gotenkusu's cocky attitude here. I say that because that will give him an even more advantage. Gotenkusu will call Janemba an idiot, stupid, dummy ect...and when he sees Janemba in the floor in pain he will see that's his weakness. Gotenkusu calls him stupid multiple times and sends ghosts to dispose of Janemba...simple as that.

I put S. Janemba below the level of Super Buu since Goku managed to put hits. Now SSJ3 Goku would get destroyed by Super Buu that he immediately asked Vegeta to fuse in order to fight him since he knew they had 0 chances.

LOL! Nobody knows that.

We don't know how strong that version of goku is, he wasn't going serious against fat buu, and since that was after buu, we don't know how much he improved.

And i was using super janemba with sword version, he wasn't even given a chance to power up.

He will dominate Janemba and destroy him with ease.

Another speculation because of above reasons -.-

stupid multiple times and sends ghosts to dispose of Janemba...simple as that.

Warp makes gotenk's ghosts go back at him. He wasn't shown to get annoyed to jokes so therefore he won't be, he is only annoyed at beings stronger at him ( proof, gogeta. )

put S. Janemba below the level of Super Buu since Goku managed to put hits.

Again, we don't know how strong goku at that time is, and janemba was not powered up AND goku wasn't going serious against fat buu AND i was referring to janemba with sword who stomped goku... Another speculation i see.

Now SSJ3 Goku would get destroyed by Super Buu

Enough with speculations -.-

Lol, y'all keep throwing speculations at me, i know it is because there's not enough proof and the other is non-cannon, hence that's why i say it's debatable.

@eddz99: Movie 12 is around Super Buu arc.

Goku should be equal to what he is on the canon. just cause it is movie Goku we cannot give him a boost of power.

@DBZ_universe:

Movie 12 is around Super Buu arc.

Another speculation...

Lolno, gotenks already mastered fusion there.

EDIT:

Then why give gohan a speculation boost of power in broly second coming in a debate?? I smell favoritism here.

Anyway, as i stated, goku wasn't intending to fight buu, he wants to hold him off, therefore we haven't seen him at full potential on his ss3 halo.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe:

Movie 12 is around Super Buu arc.

Another speculation...

Lolno, gotenks already mastered fusion there.

EDIT:

Then why give gohan a speculation boost of power in broly second coming in a debate?? I smell favoritism here.

Anyway, as i stated, goku wasn't intending to fight buu, he wants to hold him off, therefore we haven't seen him at full potential on his ss3 halo.

Gotenksusu had mastered fusion during Super Buu.

Also I never gave Movie 10 Gohan boost.

Even if he did not wanted to beat fat Buu, he still said that only fat Buu was the one who took him to his limits.

SSJ3 Gotenkusu one shots Super Buu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel