Goten & Trunks Vs 8 Cell Jr.

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on June 1, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From DBZ
From DBZ

Vs

From DBZ
From DBZ

-Both are bloodlust

-No CIS or PIS

-No prep time

-No knowledge

-No busting the planet

-They can fuse if needed, but can only stay in base fusion form

-They start the battle about two hundred feet apart

-Battle take place in the sky

Who will win?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight: Is these Goten and Trunks before or after the Hyporbolic time chamber?

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Either way it doesn't matter they fuse and one shot Cell Jr.

@niBBit: True... but the OP says if necessary.... and I believe Post ROSAT they can hold them selves for a good time... but will use fusion in the end due to the fact that they will be overwhelmed...

@DBZ_universe:

After

@niBBit:

They can only fuse if needed and also Cell Jr. probably won't give them a chance to fuse

Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Cell Jr's were as powerful as Cell himself. I doubt even after the ROSAT Goten and Trunks were as powerful as Perfect Cell. 

The Cell Jr's take this easily.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: Probably he will. Cell Jr is to playfull and Goten and Trunks managed to fuse against Abo and Kado easily so i see no problem doing it against Cell Jr.

@niBBit said:

@Destinyheroknight: Probably he will. Cell Jr is to playfull and Goten and Trunks managed to fuse against Abo and Kado easily so i see no problem doing it against Cell Jr.

No CIS or PIS in the battle though.

@niBBit:

I would like to point out that CIS is off and they are bloodlust, so I don't see them playing around being a problem

@Sonata said:

The Cell Jr's were as powerful as Cell himself. I doubt even after the ROSAT Goten and Trunks were as powerful as Perfect Cell. The Cell Jr's take this easily.

Agreed... that was my thought as well..... but I do believe after ROSAT they can hold theme selves off for a little... but Cell jrs. will win still and maybe wont let them fuse... unless they see it fun when Goten and Trunks are dancing....

@Destinyheroknight: they might still lose unless they start in Fusion but that would be a stomp for Gotenkusu

@DBZ_universe: I don't think so Vegeta and Future Trunks went in the ROSAT twice and still could not do anything to them. 

@Sonata: Well that is true... than I take it back... They don't last 15 seconds

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Going into the Rosat a second time didn't help much because they reached their SSJ potentials.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata: Well that is true... than I take it back... They don't last 15 seconds

lol the boys stomp all of them Post-Rosat, they made 18 crap on herself in by doing a surpressed Ki blast and this was before the Rosat. Given training from the Rosat and their teamwork they win with some difficulty.

@SpeedForceSpider: No 18 was worried they would kill everyone in the stadium, she wasn't afraid to take them on. Plus Goten and Trunks didn't get the whole year in, a full day didn't pass in the outside world.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata:

Chapter: 453 (DBZ 259), P8.4, P9.1-7

Context: as Trunks and Goten fight No.18

Trunks: “Da-dammit! We can’t win like this!”

Goten: “Let’s turn into Super Saiyans, Trunks-kun!”

Trunks: “Th-that it. We’ve got this thing on, so she won’t be able to tell who we are…Alright! Shall we turn into [Super Saiyans]?”

Goten: “Yeah!”

No.18: “…He really is a weird bastard…His arms and legs are extremely small for his body…And he’s so unusually strong…”

*they become Super Saiyans*

No.18: “!!”

Trunks: “Either way, we’re at a disadvantage in this getup, so we’ve got no choice but to settle this with a kiai cannon!”

Goten: “Eh! But will she be alright?...”

Trunks: “Don’t worry, she won’t die if we do it appropriately. She’s No.18…”

Chapter: 453 (DBZ 259), P10.1-2

Context: as Trunks prepares to fire a ki blast at No.18

No.18: “…I see…Super Saiyan, huh?...I finally know your identity, boys…”

Goten: “Don’t do it at full force!”

Trunks: “I know, I know!”

Chapter: 453 (DBZ 259), P12.4, P13.1

Context: after Trunks’ ki blast explodes

No.18: “Yo-you’ve got to be kidding…That energy bullet had absolutely incredible speed and destructive power…Co-could it be that those squirts have outrageous power?…This is dangerous! I’ve got to settle this fight soon!”

The fact that she considered Trunks' suppressed chi blast to have incredible speed and power points to the kids being stronger than SSj Vegeta from the Android saga, since she thought of him as boring and tanked a huge blast from him like it was nothing. She didn't even tank Trunks', she moved out of the way immediately. Her last quote implies to me that the fight is dangerous for her because the kids are so powerful, not because they would randomly hit the audience or something. But that's just how I took it I guess.

@SpeedForceSpider: I still don't see her being afraid of them, plus remember where they are fighting. They are fighting in a crowded arena full of innocent people plus. Her own daughter was in the stands. She has a very different mindset compared to back when she fought Vegeta She wouldn't have said she would Settle it if she had fear of them. However the point is this, Goten and Trunk have not proven there are even close to Perfect Cell's level, if they have not then they don't stand a chance against the Cell Jr's.

@SpeedForceSpider: 18 was restraining her self... she could had finish them if she wanted to with a simple destruto disk... they were the ones who were afraid.... also Cell jrs. are way stronger than 18. so yes even after ROSAT they would lose...

@Sonata: That's true she was restraining her self... she could had beat them easy... Trunks and Goten are about Frieza to Cooler's level...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If they fuse they win, otherwise they lose.

@DBZ_universe: Goten and Trunks are strong, but they haven't shown they could hang with FPSSJ Goku let alone Perfect Cell.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel