Gotei 13 vs JL(read first)

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Oct. 12, 2010. Last post by ToxicFume 4 years ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 13 current captains of soul society (include Aizen and his entourage) vs. Superman, Batman, WW, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter. No telepathy. Batman and Mayuri have complete files on all enemies with 3 hours prep. No moral 
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Justice League wins
@JThree47605: You too...T_T
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

batman with prep , JL wins
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
A relatively easy win for the Justice League. Some can solo. 

ND
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,736 posts) See mini bio Level 15
should of gave aizen prep
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If you make it JLA it might be more fair.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" should of gave aizen prep "
I don't think that would really help. I mean aizen had hundreds of years of prep and could only get to mountainbusting while most of these guys are planet busters.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't think that would really help. I mean aizen had hundreds of years of prep and could only get to mountainbusting while most of these guys are planet busters.  

yeah, this is very unfair
Post by taichokage (15,317 posts) See mini bio Level 20
hmm well technically wouldn't reiatsu and intangibility play a role here? even if some people disregard reiatsu because it doesn't "work on anyone outside their verse" , intangibility would still be there. They are souls you know. Now I know that i normally dont bring this up but this is the jl here. if they were tangible beings with no reiatsu crush, then half the members of the jl could solo. if shinigami have their default abilities then the jl literally couldn't even touch them, and if they are set up for mortals to battle them, then they get slaughtered.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz said:
Superman, Batman, WW, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter. No telepathy. Batman
Who from the above can see souls, Gotei are invisible remember.
@MisterShin:  Well WW, Superman, GL and Batman with 2 hours prep can see them though not sure about bat
@MisterShin: Superman has Soul Vision. 

ND
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
no moral

means that everyone who could go to space could just hammer away everywhere on earth
@cfatalis: Good point
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Gotei 13 wins.... if any of them look at Aizen they die.... and Kenpachi can nuke them all....
@DBZ_universe: Kenpachi can't even harm Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern (Who are all capable of surviving planet-busting attacks which Bleach characters cannot produce) etc. Giving Batman 3 hours of prep is practically guaranteeing the win for the Justice League. Secondly you do realize Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and The Flash can move much faster than Aizen can even think. There is nothing stopping them from speed blitzing them. So many Justice League members can solo. Superman's Heat Vision can most likely vaporize every single one of his opponents.  

ND
@Newdeath:  Captain Marvel?
And what about Pressure
Oh and could MM mindarape a soul?
@battleheiz: Doesn't really matter if MM can mindrape or not. I doubt spiritual pressure would affect Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel who are mystical in nature. 

ND
@Newdeath: There is no Captain Marvel
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel