Gotei 13 Captains vs. Three Admirals

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (13,602 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
It is. The first hit is meaningless without the second. Not like a normal poison. Not to mention it completely erases the opponent leaving behind a her suzumebachi crest symbol. I don't know of any normal poison that does that. Lol.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant said:

wank, wank, wank.

@321zigzag1 said:

So it is poison? Thanks for clearing it up. I thought it was more of a unique death hax involving double hits or something.

The poison supposedly enters through the crest that Suzumebachi puts on the opponent somehow.

Who's wanking?

Anyway so I guess its combination of poison and unique death hax as Taichokage says.

How would that factor in poison immunity? And yes I am aware immunity has relative limits too I suppose in fiction.

Post by luthluth (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@321zigzag1: ITS NOT POISON! its a hax ability that kills in two hits What kind of poison makes you vanish completely.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@luthluth: His what now?

@luthluth said:

@321zigzag1: ITS NOT POISON! its a hax ability that kills in two hits What kind of poison makes you vanish completely.

One of a kind, Unique Hax Poison

Post by ohgodwhy (1,565 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Due to the unique abilities of all the captains, I'd have to give them the win. They've just got too much hax.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@luthluth:

Dude, why are you giving me fake info :/, I know what I talking about

I didn't say Doko, I said Doku

Again, read the OP. We can use Anime feats to. I got you beat

@321zigzag@321zigzag1 said:

@luthluth said:

One of a kind, Unique Hax Poison

@Destinyheroknight: I made a mistake about Doku. However she never says poison in the Cannon. I will post the scan soon. And false information is not a "feat"

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@luthluth:

It seem like you not getting what I saying, in this thread it allow (since both Anime/Manga feats can be use)

You don't need to show me a scan, I know what Soi Fon powers and ability are. I just was making a point

The point is, Kizaru solos.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
No he doesn't solo.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes he does actually.

@luthluth said:

@321zigzag@321zigzag1 said:

Post by Zerogodlike (1,225 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The point is that the admirals have no way of getting around all of the hax of the gotei 13 so they get stomped.

Online Now
I don't know about stomped. Kizaru would whoop several captains by himself but I don't agree that the Admirals win.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru is faster than all of them and his kicks are more than enough to cripple them. Couple that with aokiji being able to instant freeze most of them and akainu coming around and melting their frozen bodies to nothing i'd say they get the win. Or are we forgetting aokiji has the abilty to freeze someone to the point where they are as fragile as glass. All it takes is a touch to kill them.

Aokiji could just instant freeze while kizaru spams lazers at their frozen bodies.

Online Now
Aokiji needs to be close to flash freeze, not to mention if Yama goes bankai it would nullify Aokiji's power.

@taichokage said:

Aokiji needs to be close to flash freeze, not to mention if Yama goes bankai it would nullify Aokiji's power.

I think that is a massive understatement.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,995 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It isn't a stomp one way or the other, both sides have the potential to win, due to Yama being there it is definitely more in Gotei's favor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel