Gotei 13 Captains vs. Three Admirals

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by luthluth (1,211 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FormerCrimsonKing: No it was never venom
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@luthluth: When did i say it was Venom?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@luthluth:

7:50, so now who need to watch Bleach :)

PS, it was venom in the sub version

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth:

You neglected the part where he instantly teleported in front of drake i see. You also neglected the part in teh second video where he simply just moved to the position instantaneously with taking no time to reform at all.

@FormerCrimsonKingAs long as it pierces their surface it will mark them despite their nature, since their living men and have souls. I am no t sure about Busoshoku Haki and as i recall I have never seen the admirals harden their haki to Vergos level but it would be stupid to say they cannot so i would have to give it to them. What i can say for Soifon is that she can penetrate things several times stronger than steel since Arrancar skin are called Hierro and are stated to be that strong. 
@TheNeutralOne: I didnt neglect anything, as you can clearly see it takes him time in the anime to deform from 3.28 to 3.30 then he moves at light speed, reforms and kicks drake. You can clearly see drake reacting to Kizaru deforming before he moves that's hes limit.  Try and get the timing.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@luthluth: what does having a soul have to do with anything? It doesn't effect the soul. How do poison light? Her attacks would phase right through Kizaru and she'd be burned if she tries it on Akainu. You have to prove her poison would work on people who have bodies made of elements.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@luthluth: what does having a soul have to do with anything? It doesn't effect the soul. How do poison light? Her attacks would phase right through Kizaru and she'd be burned if she tries it on Akainu. You have to prove her poison would work on people who have bodies made of elements.

Her shikai only attacks on the surface of the body its not tearing into them which would make them disperse into their element and both akainu and kuzan have no speed feats to dodge it. if it hit kizaru it would kill him in 2 hits because its not like the admirals dont require food and water to live its not like their non human so it would work on them.

Post by shinjihirako123 (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Zerogodlike: that's ridiculous. They most definitely have the reactions to see it coming for one. It only attacks the surface? Did you not see her fight with vega? Its an internal attack. Thats why she was able to kill him by attacking the same point from the front and back. Her physical attacks would go right through kizaru and akainu. So it won't work. @formercrimsonking was right. Unless you can prove it will work on light and magma. Its ineffective.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@shinjihirako123 said:

@Zerogodlike: that's ridiculous. They most definitely have the reactions to see it coming for one. It only attacks the surface? Did you not see her fight with vega? Its an internal attack. Thats why she was able to kill him by attacking the same point from the front and back. Her physical attacks would go right through kizaru and akainu. So it won't work. @formercrimsonking was right. Unless you can prove it will work on light and magma. Its ineffective.

• Nigeki Kessatsu (弐撃決殺, Death in Two Steps): As its first step, Suì-Fēng stabs her enemy with Suzumebachi's blade. In addition to creating a rather deep wound, the attack leaves a butterfly-shaped stamp on the victim’s body. Spreading from the center of the wound, known as Hōmonka (蜂紋華, hornet's crest; Viz "Bee Crest Flower"), this stamp becomes the target of Suì-Fēng's second attack. If struck in the same spot that was hit the first time, the person will inevitably die, and thus illustrate "Death in Two Steps." When the ability takes effect, a larger crest quickly spreads out from the two smaller ones, completely destroying the victim's body. The crests are maintained by Suì-Fēng's will, and are impossible to remove unless she wills it; when Yoruichi was still in charge of the Onmitsukidō, Suì-Fēng could only maintain the crests for half an hour. However, for a target of superior Reiatsu, such asSōsuke Aizen, the crest can be forcefully removed. The mechanics behind Suzumebachi's ability take effect not through the point of entry, but rather the point of actual surface contact. This ability is caused by a venom that Suzumebachi secretes. When it enters the target's body, it spreads throughout their body in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, destroying it without a trace. The effect of the poison takes slightly longer to work for those who have enhanced spiritual power.

Its death in 2 hits you have to prove that the admirals can survive spiritual power attacks Which really doesn't matter because yama can solo 2 of the admirals already. i also noticed you made a spite thread against gotei 13 because they beat the admirals in this match way to be a sore loser.

@FormerCrimsonKing: Soifon is a soul and has been fighting souls at the start of the series. This whole battle is assuming that the admirals can see them or else it wouldn't be any fair

@Destinyheroknight: She never stated it was poison in the CANNON manga at anytime try harder. This could also be a mistranslation.

@luthluth:

I don't see drake reacting to it at all. I see him notice the light disappear and after that he gets kicked. The rest is slow motion effects. Also notice how apoo is mid jump when kizaru starts the technique and is still mid jump when he kicks him. Apoo gets surprised because he just instantly appeared in front of him and then building crush kick.

Apoo did see Kizaru appear in front of him but only barely Drake didnt react to that second kick. Kizaru will be the the most difficult one since he is not easily countered and the fastest tho whats stoping him from getting mind raped and sealed?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@luthluth:

Dude, quit making excuses. Both Crunchyroll and Viz translation said it. And in the Japanese version, she said Doku (meaning poison)

Also, you the one who bring up the Anime version, saying "You just prove to me you never watched Bleach." so you are wrong on this one (also we can use feats from both anime and manga)

Well the main thing stopping him from getting mind raped and sealed is teleporting behind them and kicking the shyt out of them. Them being frozen by aokiji instantly and akainu punching holes through their chests.

Hey quick question. Can kizaru fly ? Because I just realized that in teh fight with marco he was in the air for quite some time without falling. Either he can fly or he has the longest hang time ever.

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He can't fly, but because of his light powers he can seemingly change direction at will, giving him a sort of psuedo flight.

So he does have the longest hang time known to man?

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

He can't fly, but because of his light powers he can seemingly change direction at will, giving him a sort of psuedo flight.

As long he keeps moving I suppose.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@luthluth:

Dude, quit making excuses. Both Crunchyroll and Viz translation said it. And in the Japanese version, she said Doku (meaning poison)

Also, you the one who bring up the Anime version, saying "You just prove to me you never watched Bleach." so you are wrong on this one (also we can use feats from both anime and manga)

So it is poison? Thanks for clearing it up. I thought it was more of a unique death hax involving double hits or something.

Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

wank, wank, wank.

@321zigzag1 said:

So it is poison? Thanks for clearing it up. I thought it was more of a unique death hax involving double hits or something.

The poison supposedly enters through the crest that Suzumebachi puts on the opponent somehow.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel