Gotei 13 Captains vs. Three Admirals

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Captain Doggy is no longer a doggy T_T

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He does look like a super bad ass now though

Post by luthluth (1,288 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheNeutralOne: Kizaru does not teleport. To teleport is to warp space time to get to one point to another for example laws rooms and Goku IT, not physically moving.  Kizaru had no obligation to fight Ben but he had one to kill luffy if he could move at light speed without limit he could have done it easily.  Why did he stop? The logical reason is because he was in danger to some extent by what is most likely haki infused or seastone bullets. In Kizarus battles you constantly see him dispersing into light and going back into hes "whole" form he also uses hes mirror techniques to reflect him self of surfaces, even Rayleigh was able to predict hes movements.  He has limits and if he did not that would be stupid. He alone would be much more powerful than the three legandary wepons pluton uranus and poseidon and he could solo hes own verse and kill all pirates in under a second.

He constantly deforms and reforms and it has a time interval.

There are so many things that counter the admirals like kido mainly binding you cant do anything once hit by it. Only persons with strong retsu can resist it.

@TheNeutralOne said:

I do agree on that! and the ears too lol!

The dude had to rip his heart out! lol

Post by phantomrant (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Mhm yes...... Bromamura is looking quite badass right now.

@phantomrant said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Mhm yes...... Bromamura is looking quite badass right now.

He is gonna get the ladies! lol

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
He just shot way up the ladder of the most badass Captains. Power-wise he improved notably but in terms of badass appearance he is probably second only to Zaraki now.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,929 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This is in no way a stomp, the Admirals are being underestimated a bit, to say that any of them would be taken out by the likes of Soifon is laughable, Yama is what will win it for Bleach.

@ImDictatorBowDown: No the admirals are constantly being overestimated and other characters with greater hax are looked over. Soifon can kill in 2 hits. Please explain how this wouldn't happen to anyone of the Admirals:

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth:

Actually i just call it teleporting because he disappears and reappears instantly. Either for explanation purposes or due to his ability to slow down or speed up the process kizaru can do it at different speeds. A prime example is when they first show cased it against apoo. Kizaru did it in enough time to appear in front of an apoo who was mid leap. And then too further prove the point he disappears and then reappears in front of drake instantaneously. If you refuse to call it teleporting we can call it light speed movement either is fine with me.

To further my point notice in the fight against marco around 3:13-3:16 how he simply just does it instantaneously.

And then there is the entire fight with z.

Also that one pic with him on the ground has nothing to do with his movement. He was taking his time. Didn't even look like he was trying. And if he uses the same kicks against some of the captains as he did against those supernovas they wouldn't survive very long coupled with the fact that aokiji and akainu will also be attacking.

And obviously kizaru has his limits but what you seem to forget is when you are placed in the position of admiral that means you can pretty much solo the entire verse save for people in a higher tier. Anybody below admiral level the admirals could easily destroy. People like the yonko crew mates are on admiral level and their captains are above them. There are only 4 yonko so in actuality yea they can basically solo most of their verse.

Post by phantomrant (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: No the admirals are constantly being overestimated and other characters with greater hax are looked over. Soifon can kill in 2 hits. Please explain how this wouldn't happen to anyone of the Admirals:

Erm...... implying that Soifon is anywhere near as fast as the Admirals? Or that she can blitz him? Or tag them? Or that her poison isn't gonna be laughed off by them?

Soifon is a non-factor that's gonna be frozen, melted by Akainu's radiating heat, or blitzed by Kizaru's lasers.

You're arguing for hax that will not tag any of the Admirals given that you're ignoring the lacking physical statures of the fodders who are wielding said hax.

No one short of Yamamoto is going to kill any of the Admirals considering their speed, durability, skill, logia hax, and vast power of their respective abilities.

@phantomrant: You just prove to me you never watched Bleach. That isn't poison that is her shikai and it attacks the soul. I tried to find feats for the Aokiji and Akainu guess what i couldn't find NONE. While Soifon is easily hypersonic. 

@TheNeutralOne: As i stated he moves at light speed with LIMITS that occasionally deterred him from hes goals or else all the strawhats would have died not even Kuma would have stopped him. In the first video I could see that Apoo turned hes head to Kizarus kick ever so slightly and in the manga as well, this proves his limit that he has to deform completely which takes time or use yata mirror to move at light speed. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@luthluth: 2 things, 1: what makes you think that her Shikai would even penetrate their Haki shields? 2: What proof do you have that it would work on either an ice, lava, or light body? I'm not arguing that the admirals would win, I'm just saying your heavily underestimating the Admirals abilities.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@luthluth:

You just prove to me you never watched Bleach. That isn't poison that is her shikai and it attacks the soul.

That funny, since in the Anime Soi Fon said it was Venom (a form of poison).

Anyway, Gotei 13 should win because they out number the Admirals

@Destinyheroknight: It is poison. Idk where he got that "attacks the soul" stuff from.

Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I guess because they're souls. Presumably anything that effects a shinigami/hollow attacks the soul since everything is reishi based. But regardless of that it's essentially a poison whether physical or spiritual in nature. It doesn't really matter. Anyway I don't think it's fair to claim that haki shields can protect them when the same case can be made for reiatsu.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

He just shot way up the ladder of the most badass Captains. Power-wise he improved notably but in terms of badass appearance he is probably second only to Zaraki now.

@taichokage: That's true to an extent, Haki has been stated to increase defense. Where as reitsu has been show to increase defense against other reitsu attacks. Like Aizen said, Fights are basically battles of reiatsu, the one with the more powerful reiatsu usually wins. Unless we're equalizing energy, in which case the admirals should be able to fend off Soi Fon's Shikai due the strength of the Haki shown. The Admirals still lose though.

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How is Yamamoto soling the Admirals?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel