Gotei 13 Captains vs. Three Admirals

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@luthluth: Denial! Graveyard = Get Out.

Post by Justalittlegirl (925 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I know little of One Piece (terrible dub made me shy to it, but I'll remedy the situation once I find some time to watch it), but the Gotei 13 have hax. Like, a lot of hax.

Post by luthluth (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheNeutralOne:  

Kizaru has clear limits. He has to be in full light form to move at light speed then he reverts back to hit hes enemy's this will most likely result in hes down fall. And I am pretty sure the Captains can survive kicks through buildings. Whats stopping Shinji from mind raping him? or Soifon that kills in 2 hits? One simple combination can end Kizaru since he has no idea about their abilities, am I wrong? 

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth:

As you downplay ben beckman. He is one of the highest tiers in one piece going off hype. Kizaru was right to stop in his tracks. Didn't you notice how they single handedly stopped a war? It is highly likely that ben's haki is above kizaru's and if he took that shot he would have died. Notice how when two fodder levels were shooting at him he just didn't care and minded his business. But when ben does it he just haults?

Clearly the pecking order was established kizaru being below the worms in teh dirt and beckmans stool.

Like i said kizaru can teleport circles around them and he can spam it too as seen with his fight with z. Not to mention them not knowing any of the admirals stops them from auto targetting kizaru. They will have a hell of a lot to worry about as akainu rains gigantic magma fists from the sky and aokiji is freezing everything in the area. Not to mention kizaru's casual lazer kicks can do damage to all of them.

Soifon's two hit is cool but kizaru can teleport and aokiji has been shown to manipulate his body to open holes in it when attacked. Not to mention if she uses it on akainu or aokiji her hand will end up with permanent frost bite or be melted to nothing.

@luthluth: .......Thats Ben Beckman

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I would't say Soifon would be harmed using Nigeki kessatsu on Aokiji and Akainu given her level of speed, it wouldn't have time to melt and what not. Kizaru? Yeah. He's something else.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
This is not a good fight.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Obito said:

This is not a good fight.

Sure it is.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Carter_esque: How will the Captains bypass logia?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kizaru is the problem to Gotei 13

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Obito said:

@Carter_esque: How will the Captains bypass logia?

You tell me.

@DBZ_universe: They all are major problems

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lol Yamamoto solos, how can they stop him again? And please no Kizaru wank.

In character yamajii wont know he can solo until its too late. Look how many times they've had trouble and he waits until its someone he knows is a serious threat to fight with his bankai. Either he will unleash it at the last second when he realizes its too late and solos or he could be one of the first casualties considering its just an all out fight and people will be referring to him as the leader.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

And so it begins GOTEI 13 GOD STOMP THE ADMIRALS THEN PUT THEIR JAWS TO THE GROUND THEN START THE CURB STOMP which while stomping them they would play this song.

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Their going too need more Admirals for this to be a fight.

Post by luthluth (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheNeutralOne: The fact is  ben beckman has a gun to hes head which shows hes weakness that he can only move at light speed in light form. How am i downplaying beckman? He clearly has a gun that shoots strong haki infused bullets but i know he dosent shoot at light speed for sure, I am simply pointing out facts. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Lol Yamamoto solos, how can they stop him again? And please no Kizaru wank.

By walking to his flames and getting burned by the flames of the sun? LOL

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

In all honesty, the bleach team's only chance of victory really lies with Yamamoto. Shinji's shikai may also cause trouble, but the rest of the captains would go down. So yeah, Gotei 13 wins. But it definitely isn't a stomp. Especially if everyone is in character

@luthluth: Did you also seem to notice how ben snuck up on kizaru without him noticing until the gun was too his head and already cocked? Ben told him not to move. Which means ben knew kizaru could escape but the threat was the fact that once he moved he had to fight ben. Which he could not come out of unharmed.

Also kizaru is seen teleporting while in full person form and reappearing in the same form. I don't get your point. You also don't make any sense though. Kizaru is light. Regardless of his exterior he is always light. The only time his body wouldn't be light is when someone with haki hits him. I don't even seem to remember an instance where kizaru was in "full light form".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel