Gotei 13 Captains vs. Three Admirals

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Rules...

1. All manga/anime feats can be used for both.
  2. Prep: None
  3. Morals: In character
  4. Location: Paradigm City (Big O universe), 30 feet away from each other

Who wins and why?

Post by luthluth (1,211 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yamamoto kills Aokiji and Akainu, it is inevitable. Whether kizaru will be affected by Soi fon shikai is debatable, Ukitake repels all hes attacks. LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN. 
Post by taichokage (12,623 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed. Yamaji take out Akainu and Aokiji. Kizaru would be tricky but he isn't soloing the 13 captains.
This too good to stay down!
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So it continues, anyway the Bleach team should win this, mostly due to Yamamoto.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

1. Kizaru would solo with no prep, i mean he got stronger and lost his conventional prep, but when you say no prep then its OV.

2. Aokiji could take out like 97% or more, but not all.

3. Akainu should be able to do a little below Aokiji, even tho hes stronger. So ill give him strictly 95 %

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Agreed. Yamaji take out Akainu and Aokiji. Kizaru would be tricky but he isn't soloing the 13 captains.

Yep, this.

@Baal_Raam
@Baal_Raam said:

1. Kizaru would solo with no prep, i mean he got stronger and lost his conventional prep, but when you say no prep then its OV.

3. Akainu should be able to do a little below Aokiji, even tho hes stronger. So ill give him strictly 95 %

Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Every single captain is a non-factor in front of the Admirals save for Yamamoto.

If the Admirals take Yamamoto out, then the rest will be a breeze. If not, then Yamamoto vaporizes Aokiji and Akainu, tanks Kizaru's lasers until he actually tags his actual body.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

whats this sorry excuse of a match?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@luthluth said:

@Baal_Raam:
@Baal_Raam said:

Dude, just ignore him.

Replying to him will just ruin more and more threads as he's never willing to accept facts.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@luthluth: Ok kid, let me get something through your head! You're little squad is not on the same level as these guys or any one piece top tier besides Yama Jii, and I don't even know why you try to even argue this its so funny. I gave it to yamaji for both Aokiji and Akainu, but even Akainu has better vaping fts. You might think im wanking but I am not. I'm just displaying the true power of one piece characters, and that is all. If you're little funeral dressed characters arn't strong enough to deal with Island level characters except via Hax, then I am sorry. Kizaru blitzes every one of that team, Aokiji can freez for miles in an instant, so I feel sorry for you're team. And Akainu could just sit back because all the help is not needed.

@phantomrant: How are they not a factor? Soi Fon kills in 2 hits, shinji can mind rape and i wonder if poison can affect logias, they breath like us dont they? Smoker vs Vergo is a good example. 

@supernova7005: Thanks man I agree. 
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

whats this sorry excuse of a match?

lol

Look bruh, I know that you're upset w/ me for shooting down your incoherent theories about Broly being the strongest saiyan who possesses the "strongest SSJ transformation in existence"--yes folks, he really did write this, couldn't make this up if I want to. However, you're vendetta w/ me doesn't give you the right to troll all of threads just bc I don't agree w/ you. I'm flagging you yet again for trolling. These add you know...

@Baal_Raam:  
Yup I forgot that 2 of them have poison, plus Sakanade, Katen Kyoukotsu and Sogyo no Kotowari. We've still yet to see about half of their bankai.
@taichokage: I forgot almost all of them are receiving power ups and their Bankais in the upcoming chapters. If anything turns up by luck tomorrow ill post it.
Yeah. These Stern Ritter are pushing them to the limit. I'm a bit hyped.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru can kill most of them before they realize it. The same with aokiji.

If yamamoto doesn't start in bankai and they are all in character then i don't think they really have a chance. Of course they possess powers capable of downing them but can they use them before they die? Kizaru's lazers and teleportation will have them on edge and idk if toshiro is capable of controlling ice that is not from his own bankai.

Granted this is all susceptible to change in the upcoming chapters because ichigo just went full badass mode and kenpachi's bankai shall be revealed shortly, O_O i can feel it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel