Gotei 13 & Akatsuki vs W.I.S.E & Fairy tail Guild

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Nov. 6, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Speed equal.

No tailed beasts for akatsuki

This shoul be alot more fair than the previous gotei vs randoms thread.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not the w.i.s.e from psyren right? Because they would stomp hard.

Post by 321zigzag1 (648 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

Not the w.i.s.e from psyren right? Because they would stomp hard.

There aren't any other W.I.S.E to my knowledge so yes Psyren's group.

@FormerCrimsonKing

said:

Speed equal.

No tailed beasts for akatsuki

This shoul be alot more fair than the previous gotei vs randoms thread.

Just random curiosity not saying it will make a big difference, but when you mean Akatsuki, do you mean as in

Akatsuki full power?

Like in 10,000 Zetsu, plus 7 bijuu + statue with Tobi's paths along with the original members?

Or just the original members with Tobi having sharingan or including rinnegan too?

Grana carbonizes them as soon as the battle starts.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Should had kept reading Psyren...stupid me.

Oh well, time to go read it.

Post by GhostRipple (111 posts) See mini bio Level 7

what is wise?

Fairy Tail is fodder for Gotei13/Akatsuki.

most of their members can easily sol FT guild.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

FT guild is fodder to the Gotei 13.

The w.i.s.e are the enemy group in psyren.

They have quite the variety of abilities that allows them to defeat akatsuki with extreme ease and gotei 13 easily as well.

For example first star commander grana utilizes the psi burst and rise to have telekinesis. He actually can manipulate the suns rays to the point where he can blacken the entire earth and he can also concentrate them on one point that has shown to instantly carbonize anything hit. And that once use of it is more than enough to kill off every single person on the other team. And that doesn't include the other star commanders and amagi miroku their leader.

@GhostRipple said:

what is wise?

Fairy Tail is fodder for Gotei13/Akatsuki.

most of their members can easily sol FT guild.

Mandatory Fairy Law GG statement.

Sorry it had to be done.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Wasn't trying to make a stomp thread. I tried to make it a fair one.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

Wasn't trying to make a stomp thread. I tried to make it a fair one.

Well I am not an expert in Psyren, I will tell you that much. I do recall W.I.S.E. having large scale abilities that are pretty nifty.

@FormerCrimsonKing:

Do you read psyren btw?

And its alright I could understand you trying to make it fair its just between fairy law and instant carbonization this fight isn't really that great.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@FormerCrimsonKing:

Do you read psyren btw?

And its alright I could understand you trying to make it fair its just between fairy law and instant carbonization this fight isn't really that great.

Carbonization brought results, however Fairy Law has relative hypothetical limits on the hands of the user and we don't know its upper limits either. Ironically I say Akatsuki has more ways of surviving Fairy Law than Gotei 13 unless we are talking about straight up physical tanking.

@321zigzag1:

Doesn't fairy law instantly destroy anyone you recognize as an enemy or something like that? If so its limits are endless unless you yourself control various concepts of existence in which case you would have the ability to deny fairy law. Its description is clear and its limits is anybody you recognize as an enemy.

Granted its not needed here and i really don't like fairy tail that much anymore. I enjoyed it at first but then after acnologia things go slow and i got bored.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@321zigzag1:

Doesn't fairy law instantly destroy anyone you recognize as an enemy or something like that? I

Well it says its supposed to eliminate the enemy. Although the current FT wiki changed it to "inflict heavy damage" I guess because they aren't sure. Laxus implies its supposed to kill you but for Jose Porla who Makarov used it against he wasn't dead but he couldn't do anything as he was reduced to a harmless state. Maybe Makarov held back then I don't know.

Hades mentioned its supposed to be deterrent magic not necessarily offensive.

My concern is how it inflicts damage. Physicall? Or something else? We don't know.

@TheNeutralOne

said:

@321zigzag1:

if so its limits are endless unless you yourself control various concepts of existence in which case you would have the ability to deny fairy law. Its description is clear and its limits is anybody you recognize as an enemy.

Well HAdes himself implied limits when he said Grimoire Law and Fairy Law clashing would bring worst possible conclusions. And Makarov never used it on Acnologia. So that also implies limits.

My concern more is this.

How does it inflict damage and to what extent?

If its straight up physical damage then its easier to argue against it. I am just bringing up how Fairy Law is broad in description than one might think.

After all Jose to Gotei 13 some members of Akatsuki at least in physical durability don't compare at all for example.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@321zigzag1:

Granted its not needed here and i really don't like fairy tail that much anymore. I enjoyed it at first but then after acnologia things go slow and i got bored.

Grand Magics Tournament went slowly bad and the ending to it and the Future Rogue one was pretty bad.

Frozen village arc was ok.

However Tartaros arc is picking up pretty well until of course nakama punch to victory. Biggest hax there is since Talk No Jutsu.

@321zigzag1:

Well grimoire law and fairy law are about the same thing right? So them clashing would cause a problem.

They couldn't cast fair law on acnologia cuz he casually 1shotted them right?

But either way i'll probably get to fairy tale sometime in teh future. For right now its on super hold.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@321zigzag1:

Well grimoire law and fairy law are about the same thing right? So them clashing would cause a problem.

They couldn't cast fair law on acnologia cuz he casually 1shotted them right?

But either way i'll probably get to fairy tale sometime in teh future. For right now its on super hold.

Yes but it also implies limits in a indirect way. Although Hades' should be stronger since he is quite above Makarov.

Makarov didn't rather he used it to hold the dragon off so maybe he didn't have time to use it, but to be honest I don't think it would have worked or do much.

What mangas you read these days? Well if you get back to FT, always remember what to expect.

@321zigzag1:

Yea i can see what your saying about the fairy law.

As far as manga goes I read bleach,naruto, one piece, god of highschool, the breaker new waves, still waiting on hxh but dude has cancer(lazy ass :P). and I just finished reading Ares and Medaka Box.

Ares isn't very well known i guess and the art style is pretty cool although quiet crude at times but i recommend everybody give that a read. Has a pretty good story and epic fighting. Caution though nearing the end some chapters have like 100+ pages lol.

Currently looking for manga to read. Any suggestions?(Other than toriko because i refuse to look at someone with such huge biceps knowing he has blue hair its just weird D:<)

@TheNeutralOne said:

@321zigzag1:

Yea i can see what your saying about the fairy law.

As far as manga goes I read bleach,naruto, one piece, god of highschool, the breaker new waves, still waiting on hxh but dude has cancer(lazy ass :P). and I just finished reading Ares and Medaka Box.

Ares isn't very well known i guess and the art style is pretty cool although quiet crude at times but i recommend everybody give that a read. Has a pretty good story and epic fighting. Caution though nearing the end some chapters have like 100+ pages lol.

Currently looking for manga to read. Any suggestions?(Other than toriko because i refuse to look at someone with such huge biceps knowing he has blue hair its just weird D:<)

HxH Togashi, he gets away with it somehow though with long hiatus. Never read Ares or Medaku Box.

Have you taken a look at Attack on Titan manga or Mirai Nikii manga?

Gigantic biceps with blue hair doesn't resonate with you? It does seem weird. I have few think its manly, mainly at the biceps part not my opinion though.

@321zigzag1:

You should really give medaka box a read. It is pretty awesome once you get into it. The series escalates pretty quickly though. It goes from normal school rumbles to extreme hax on the 5th dimension.

I have read attack on titan but I'm not up to date. I read up until the part where those dudes showed they were titans. Then i kinda left it there to pile up a couple of chapters because they only get released like once a month or something like that.

I haven't read mirai nikki though, i've heard of it but never really gave a thought about it. I'll check it out.

I'd read toriko if zebra was the main character because he is awesome. Blue hair and huge like that just annoys me for some reason i can't explain it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel