Golden Age Superman and DB Goku vs Mewtwo

Topic started by Imperator100 on Jan. 7, 2013. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku at the end of Dragon Ball, Superman is at the end of the Golden Age of Comics. Mewtwo can use both anime and Manga Feats.

In-Character.

Fights on an uninhabited version of Earth.

Who Wins?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Dude, any of them can destroy Mewtwo without any effort, this isn't even fair

Really? end of Dragon Ball Goku and Golden Age Superman, even if he gets Anime and Manga feats?

I thought he was Hypersonic and could create life-wiping Psychic Storms in the Anime?

@Imperator100:

Goku have the power to destroy a planet and is FLT and also cause earthquakes in Earth, Heaven and Hell just from powering up

This is GA Superman

Mewtwo is dead before he could do anything

No that is end of DBZ Goku and Silver Age Superman.

DB Goku is Dragon Ball Goku, the series before Dragon Ball Z

Golden Age Superman was the whole "faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..." etc. and lasted until around the Cold War.

@Imperator100:

Oh, sorry, I always get confuse about GA Superman and SA Superman LOL!

But in Japan, Dragon Ball Z is still known as Dragon Ball (you should have make it more clearer LOL!)

But Goku will be the who wins this, since he still is faster then Mewtwo and stronger

*Shrugs* Sorry for not being clear enough

He Is? I guessed he was faster but I thought his max destructive capacity was island level?

It is around island level, but Mewtwo is a glass cannon and can't tank that level of attacks

Huh, didn't know that. Well if you say so.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: So Goku is faster than mindbone? But thats assuming he would start with that.

@UltimateHero0406:

Yes he is :)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: Ah, ok.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Imperator100: You do realize Golden Age Superman was the same level as Silver Age at the end right? He later developed Flight and all the other overpowered stuff toward the end of his career. He was "faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..." in his early years. He solos this is beyond spite.

No he wasen't. Can you give any scan of him doing Silver Age like feats?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Imperator100 said:

No he wasen't. Can you give any scan of him doing Silver Age like feats?

Yes he was. And why do I have to give scans? You made this battle without full knowledge of all contenders? He has no feats Silver Age like, he stalemated Silver Age in Infinite Crisis. I can't even post scans my computer is having issues with that. The scan is in my gallery.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku speedblitz Mewtwo

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

it said in the manga that roshi and krillin did this in 1.5 seconds

and goku is way faster then this

Now Dragonball is a franchise where its characters are known for its destructive capabilities, and this is one of Goku's major points of strength that I believe will be instrumental in helping him defeat mewtwo.

Here we see Master Roshi, with a tiny power level of 139 when goku at the end of db is about 200 and something in power level , completely destroy the moon using his Kamehameha technique.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,920 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

This is spite, poor Mewtwo will end up like a Pokemon beef strognoff heated too long in a microwave oven (A.K.A Splattered all over)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah, Superman at the end of the golden age was basically Silver Age Superman. Or close to it. It's an honest mistake, I didn't even know up until not too long ago.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 1 wins

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel