Gold Saints vs Lantern Corps (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 22, 2012. Last post by taichokage 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

12 Gold Saints

VS

Lantern Team

Hal Jordan (Pre Crisis Version)

Atrocitus

Sinestro

Saint Walker

Carol Ferris

Larfleeze (Peak Level)

Sodam Yat (ION)

Kyle Rayner

Kal l (Black Lantern)

RULES

No prep

Winner Death/Knockout

Morals off

Fight takes place on a empty unbreakable Earth

No Time Travel

No BFR

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Can the Green Corp survive athena exclamation? 4 universal attacks I say are enough to finish the CORP, since morals are off. 
Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

My problem with SS though is that everything is implied yet we never see that level of destruction. 2 AE only blew up a single temple...

Not to say it isn't possible but I see the same people hyping up SS and downplay DBZ or other mainstream series power levels like they were some sort of anime hipsters

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Saints are marching in and kicking the shit of GL ers (maybe except sodam yat cuz he is ION)

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@rpgr said:

My problem with SS though is that everything is implied yet we never see that level of destruction. 2 AE only blew up a single temple...

Not to say it isn't possible but I see the same people hyping up SS and downplay DBZ or other mainstream series power levels like they were some sort of anime hipsters

Well said.@TheRedRose said:

Can the Green Corp survive athena exclamation? 4 universal attacks I say are enough to finish the CORP, since morals are off.

Too much wanking@Nerx said:

Saints are marching in and kicking the shit of GL ers (maybe except sodam yat cuz he is ION)

In your dreams. Each Lantern can solo this.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@deathmonger: Why did you outnumber the Lantern Corps 3 to 4? Just wondering.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Green Boys in terms of power, but i heard yellow is kinda like their kryptonite...

@sceonn said:

Green Boys in terms of power, but i heard yellow is kinda like their kryptonite...

Well yellow, not golden :-)

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Stop necroing threads.

Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

they get slaughtered

@Agent9149 said:

they get slaughtered

who ?

Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheVectorPrime: the green lanterns

@Agent9149 said:

@TheVectorPrime: the green lanterns

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/saint-seiya-facts-vs-hypes/332588/#11 . Green Lanterns can actual bust planets and contain supernovas.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sodam Yat(ION) would take out most if not all of those saints he was fighting on par with superboy prime although he lost from being impaled by lead which is a daxamites weakness they're kryptonians but with a stronger biology.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Sodam Yat(ION) would take out most if not all of those saints he was fighting on par with superboy prime although he lost from being impaled by lead which is a daxamites weakness they're kryptonians but with a stronger biology.

Each of the lanterns solos.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheVectorPrime said:

@rpgr said:

How is that wanking? When Athena Exclamation is equal to the Big Bang on a small scale, one should be enough to tear through any of the lantern's defense without regret. Not that I'm overhyping I'm just saying, if morals are off what will stop all the Saints into using Athena Exclamation.

@TheNobody said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@rpgr said:

How is that wanking? When Athena Exclamation is equal to the Big Bang on a small scale, one should be enough to tear through any of the lantern's defense without regret. Not that I'm overhyping I'm just saying, if morals are off what will stop all the Saints into using Athena Exclamation.

It's wanking because he stated universal attacks and those are not. It's big bang on the small scale, but exactly how small ? Well in thread I created and which link I gave i posted the scan which confirsm that all 12 Gold Saints combined (burning their cosmos to maximum) only managed to reproduce power of the Sun on small scale. Them 12 >> 3 of the using Athena Exclamation. So Atina Exclamation will be less powerful than power of the Sun on the small scale. Also in SS verse there is hypothesis that every living being has aquired some part of the Big Bang energy (again power of the big bang on small scale),I posted that scan also, so 3 Saints reproducing that on small scale is nothing special. And is far less energy than what Lanters usually tank. If you check my thread you'll se scans which confirm that Saint Seiya characters are no where near planet level (expcet to tier like Hades, Poseidon and Zeus), let alone galaxy level and above like fanboys claim.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I see you are scared to go debate this on naruto forums..nobody cares about saint seiya her except for me and 2 or 3 more people. I would make a thread about what you said in the meta but the problem is they won't believe me and just neg me.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm not really a big fan of the series myself though I've read and seen the anime/manga but I barely know anything about it but what they say at OBD. *scratch* I should stick to defending Naruto 
Post by cosmicdude (399 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Now this is a very hard decision. I say stalemate.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel