Gold Saints vs Base Unicron

Topic started by Saladking on March 31, 2014. Last post by Saladking 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No prep or knowledge

everyone in character

distance is 100 meters away

standard equipment

Post by Dream (7,620 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Saladking: What are the battle conditions? Me or another mod will lock this if you don't include them.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

Unless Unicron is at full power he loses due to sheer hax and power. Unicron's robot bodu surpresses his power greatly and the Saints always have Athena's Exclamation if things get bad, but a base Unicron, when a full-power Unicron is already inconsistent as hell is a bad match-up (Seriously, a full power Unicron a destroy a multiverse but is defeated by being of far less power. Although if we go with his best showing he would stomp the SS verse at full power) But Gemini and Shaka would be enough to at least slow him down, put in all the other Saints (Not just the original 12) and Unicron in base bites off more than he can chew, especially since he is going up against multiple universals.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige said:

Unless Unicron is at full power he loses due to sheer hax and power. Unicron's robot bodu surpresses his power greatly and the Saints always have Athena's Exclamation if things get bad, but a base Unicron, when a full-power Unicron is already inconsistent as hell is a bad match-up (Seriously, a full power Unicron a destroy a multiverse but is defeated by being of far less power. Although if we go with his best showing he would stomp the SS verse at full power) But Gemini and Shaka would be enough to at least slow him down, put in all the other Saints (Not just the original 12) and Unicron in base bites off more than he can chew, especially since he is going up against multiple universals.

Who wins? Half fed galactus without UN or full power unicron?

Online Now

@eddz99: Unicron should win then.

@Kurohige:

How will Athena's Exclamation kill Unicron though? He slept through a big bang before.

Post by Polpo (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7
All 12s combined AE should be 4xBig Bang actually
Post by taichokage (13,299 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Was it base Unicron who tanked that or full power? I recall base Unicron having his eye shattered from a space ship. If it were the base Unicron from the movie I'd say 1 Gold Saint is enough for him. Or was he that much more powerful in the comics even in base?
Online Now

@Saladking: Well it only takes 3 Saints for one Exclamation so having more than 12 preform the technique and the fact that heir cosmo raises to infinity I don't think Unicron will just sleep through it. Shaka himself had Athena's Exclamation used on him when he went up against Gemini. Plus when the blasts collide from the technique, they will not only double or multiply, but increase infinitely. That is why the technique is banned and looked down upon, hell, any Saint that uses this move deemed a dishonorable Saint regardless of the reasons. Also, didn't Unicron survive that before getting his robot body in G1? I believe that feat was when he destroyed a universe (To the point where the blackness of space was now white) and while he was napping a new one was created and he slept through it. I could be wrong on the form he was in here. However I don't think that was base, again I could be wrong.

@Kurohige: My bad he was in robot form during the big bang.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel