Gold cloth Seiya&Darkschneider vs 5 Celestials that went to earth

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: The first link you posted: It clearly says that it is *Said* they can pulverise a Star with a single punch not as a fact. The Sentry from Marvel Comics was said to have the power of 1 million exploding suns witch is nonsense as any Senty fan would tell you. Even in some comics there where hyperbole and flat out lies told like Odin being omnipotent or Galactus being the single most powerfull dude in the MU witch ofcourse is nonsense as someone like the Living Tribunal would pimp smack Galactus. Do you have more solid evidence to show that these Saints can punch Stars or even 1 billion Stars out rather than speculation.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Celestials take this easily. Cubed beings like Kubik are already universal with infinite power and your average celestial is much more powerful than a cubed being. Hell, Skyfather levels like Odin were able to shake up the multiverse in one of their fights(range I mean) and both Cubed beings and Celestials are far above skyfather level beings. As far as my knowledge of the other characters go, Gold Saints and DS are generally agreed to be in the skyfather level category due to galaxy busting attacks and all.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@niBBit: I don't, since i don't really watch Saint seiya, ask those on anime vice who keeps on saying that, but from what i believe, gold saints are capable of doing it.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: You shouldn't use characters you have no knowledge of just because of what you heard. Just saying.

@SpeedForceSpider: You know what they say, majority wins.. majority says that he has such a feat

@MohsinMan99: What about divine cloth?

@eddz99: Don't know, Divine Cloth is around universal, right? Still cubed being level.

@MohsinMan99: I don't think divine is universal level since it managed to hurt hades who has god cloth.

@eddz99: Hades is universal. Hurting him doesn't make anyone multiversal. Still falls within the realm of Cubed beings.

An average celestials would be top tier universal with multiversal range. Even if we assume Seiya and DS can beat one together somehow in a tough match, there are "FIVE" (5) of them here. Ungodly stomp.

@MohsinMan99: Are you sure hades is universal? lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,838 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: Beautiful logic my friend.

Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hades it'd say is perhaps above universal though not multi universal. The fact that he sustained a dimension larger than ours is enough to put him around a universal category, not just that but he's also made the solar system align from his own separate dimension in his weakest form (possession of Shun), and he's also destroyed 5 Divine Saints with mere ease (All of their cosmos being close to a universal scale, Especially Seiya and Ikki). Hades also speed blitz the fuck out of the Divine Five who've speed blitz MFTL characters like Thanatos or Hypnos, or crossed an entire universe larger than ours in what seemed like a few minutes!

Post by DoctorUniverse (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Even if the team managaes to beat them celestials one by one, they can just fuse together..which won't be pretty.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: OK, seriously. As I said in your other thread(GO LOOK), it matters too much what celestial we are talking about. Example: Tiamut barely wins, while Scathan ROFLSTOMPS.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i feel like dark schnieder is very much useless here

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DoctorUniverse: that how they beat the big G LOL

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tiamut waking up made Galactus go; "...shit just got real." And that was before Tiamut essentially gained a "Conscience" and his own identity and became a part of the Falcrum.

@SMXLR8: @ReiKai: Really? even fully eaten galactus?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel