Gold cloth Seiya&Darkschneider vs 5 Celestials that went to earth

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Full power

No bloodlust

No speedblitz

No prep

No knowledge

PLACE:

Empty space with oxygen and never ending horizon of land

Scenario 1:

Gold cloth seiya

Scenario 2:

Pegasus Divine Cloth Seiya

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Celestials win next

@SMXLR8: Really celestials can beat a divine cloth??

@eddz99: after reading about the cloth yes

@SMXLR8: Well i thought a gold cloth user is able to throw a billion star busting punches in a second, and divine cloth is way way way way way beyond that.

@eddz99: well they are 2,000 feet tall so....yeah

@SMXLR8: Some stars are beyond 10,000,000 feet tall...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I am inclined to say Seiya because of the Gold cloth. But he still might lose. The Kami cloth would no doubt beat the Celestials.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: It's Kamui Cloth, and Kamui Cloth can only be done by Gods. Seiya only goes up to Divine Cloth, and in a way, beyond the Kamui Cloth (Shown from his fight with Apollo). Though Gold Cloth Seiya isn't really all that powerful, and I dunno what the Celestials are capable of.

@5th: Does the spelling even matter? Seriously it really doesn't. And their Divine cloths never surpassed the Kamui cloths.

@5th: all you need to know is that they put

Galactus to shame

@SpeedForceSpider: Divine cloths beat some weaker gods, and manage to injure hades..

Hey don't forget DS.

@eddz99: He is trying to insinuate they best the Kamui cloths in general which they don't.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: True, I'm just saying that Seiya nor any of the saints have ever reached to Kamui level however, Seiya did manage to reach infinite cosmos during his battle with Apollo in Overture.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Celestials are crazy powerfull. One time the 4th host traveled to Earth and attacked Asgard. Well attacked is a big word as they where merly standing there half the time and then Odin came along in his Destroyer armor powere'd by ALL of Asgard's people minus Thor and he had his Odin Sword, so Odin was pretty buff to say the least, well The Ceslestials didn't care...at all. Odin used his Odin Sword to cut Arishem's arm off (i believe it was Arishem) and Arishim in a matter of seconds regenerated his arm (wound was more like it) right back, Odin was helpless against Arishem. That was just Arishem never mind OAA, Exitar.

I believe Galactus to be stronger than your average Celestial but against the top one's like OAA or Scathan or Exitar i think Galactus loses bit time. So how strong are these Gold Cloth guys compared to Galactus?

@5th: I never seen the his fight with Apollo. Can't find it online in English, but his fight with Hades wasn't that impressive with the Divine Cloth.

@niBBit: Like i said, Gold cloth can throw a billion star bust punches in a second, And divine cloth is way way way stronger than gold cloth ( Divine cloth wasn't even scratched by an attack that destroyed 5 gold cloths )

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: Can you provide me a scan to witch it says that he can punch like that. The Flash for example due to his speed can also punch freaking hard, hard enough to send Superman flying yet The Flash would get molested by Galactus.

@niBBit said:

The Flash would get molested by Galactus.

That is debatable. Seeing as the Flash raped the Antimonitor.

http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Saints

It's put here that gold cloths can pulverize a star with a single blow.

Since

http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Leo_Regulus Leo regulus's Lightning plasma lands a several thousand punches INSTANTANEOUSLY(0.00001 second) That means in one second he may be able to land 1,000,000,000 punches.

Since seiya is a gold saint to i believe he may be able to do the same..

With divine cloth, he is more than tenfold times stronger than leo.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel