Gold Cloth Seiya vs. Bills

Topic started by eddz99 on May 9, 2013. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both at full power

No knowledge

No bloodlust

Both current

No prep

Place:

The whole universe.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Seiya is universal with the God cloth. Obvious mismatch.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Seiya is universal with the God cloth. Obvious mismatch.

Did seiya achieve gold cloth, because i'm pretty sure i put gold cloth in the OP, if he didn't achieve it, can you post the names of who achieved it?

@eddz99: My mistake but Gold cloth Seiya is still too much.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sagittarius+Seiya

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For some reason i also read God Cloth...

Anyway he rapes in about any cloth by the end of the series.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I have little knowledge on SS. But I am aware of how strong they are and yes Gold Cloth Seiya>DBZ

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hahahaha! Bronze Cloth Seiya > DBZ

Seiya would dance circles around Bill and atomize him to oblivion

@5th: I am not so knowledgeable with SS but how powerful are they with out cloths?

@DBZ_universe: Kanon was still star level when he gave up his Gold Cloth against Radamanthys. I saw Hyoga mountain bust without his Bronze Cloth. The cloths just amp up their cosmos to extreme levels.

@SpeedForceSpider: Ah. Thanks. So even with out them, they are still above HST level right?

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Ah. Thanks. So even with out them, they are still above HST level right?

Indeed not including the first two arcs tho. They were pretty piss weak and could only go mach 1-5(Talking about Bronze and Silver Saints here. Gold saints one shots any day). By the third they could barely reach the speed of light as Bronzes(thanks to 7th sense) which is still enough to beat the HST.

@DBZ_universe: Their cloths are primarily their source of power however, even without the cloths they could still move as fast or faster than the speed of light.

Cloths are capable of tanking star to solar level attacks at an atomic scale (Meaning attacks that carry the impact of a star explosion or even galaxy)

They are million times faster than the speed of light, casually dodging light speed attacks from characters that are about the same speed.

Pretty fuckin' hax, Destructive capacity is a joke thing in the SS verse, they mainly focus on the destruction of the atoms and even soul.

@SpeedForceSpider: @5th: Thanks for the info guys. Man I still wonder why I haven't started reading it... idiot me I guess lol. Ill start after I finish Bastard

@DBZ_universe: You won't find the original manga online though I recommend you read

Hades Arc

Episode G (Canon)

and Next Dimension (canon)

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

have you guys actually watch or read the whole SS series?

@5th: Thank you, Ill add those to my list to read.

But isn't gold saint seiya only at galaxy level at best? Because bills is MFTL++++++ And can destroy a solar system in a blink of an eye.

@eddz99: MFTL? Gold Saints are MFTL too, and what's so impressive about that? Gemini Saga can destroy a galaxy at an atomic scale, that's worse than destroying an actual galaxy with just pure raw power...

@ROBOT6661: And yes I have

@5th said:

@eddz99: MFTL? Gold Saints are MFTL too, and what's so impressive about that? Gemini Saga can destroy a galaxy at an atomic scale, that's worse than destroying an actual galaxy with just pure raw power...

@ROBOT6661: And yes I have

I know, but bills can match the gold saints

Well Universal buster>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy Buster.

Seiya stomps

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel