Goku(saiyuki)& Yuske VS Naruto & Ichigo

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by MarioRedfield 2 years ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
no moral, no IC, intangibility off, each team gets 25 minutes of prep between each two members to make a plan or something like that, both teams are ignorant of the other teams abilities. fight to the death.

scenario 1: w power limiter

scenario 2: w/o power limiter
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How are they gonna see Ichigo he's a ghost. You forgot to put that condtion, also Ichigo reiatsu crushes incapacitates his own team mate. Team 2 is Fucked.
@shonen: have you ever read saiyuki?(ofcorse not) and why would he harm his teammate your being unreasonable. goku killed cosmics and celestial beings, ghosts are nothiung to him, he was so powerful in his full form that the gods themself had to put a power limiter on him in fear of his abillities.
Post by travisvoeller (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
goku and yusuke
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @shonen: have you ever read saiyuki?(ofcorse not) and why would he harm his teammate your being unreasonable. goku killed cosmics and celestial beings, ghosts are nothiung to him, he was so powerful in his full form that the gods themself had to put a power limiter on him in fear of his abillities. "
I was referring to Ichigo and Naruto.
@shonen:
I know that, and I ask again, why would ichigo hurt naruto if they are teammates?
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

" @shonen: I know that, and I ask again, why would ichigo hurt naruto if they are teammates? "

Ichigo is above captain class they release large amounts of reiatsu constantly even if they don't want to. Watch Yamamoto meeting Shisui and his lieutenant video you can clearly see that even without trying, and against his will he was crushing Shinsui's lieutenant. This is the reason that captains have to lower their power because they would hurt humans just by being in there presence. If you don't believe me just look at Bleach Chapter 421 when Ichigo went into an coma just by being around his shinigami's friend (rukia and renji) reiatsu just after he lost his shinigami powers.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Rapest_of_super_heros: You could be a bit kinder and more explanatory, not many people even heard of Saiyuki. Still I go with team one here, Goku is lightning speed is more or less a god, so this is spite. Goku in his limited form would win

The guy can absorb the spirit of the earth and not counting his healing, nigh immortality,spells,jutsu,stength and more (He was able to cut through Youkai's barrier) so I think he stomps.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

team 1 to powerful for two 2 in both scenario    
Post by SSJjanemba (2,433 posts) See mini bio Level 11

naruto and ichigo ftw as long as this is base goku
Post by SSJjanemba (2,433 posts) See mini bio Level 11

oh wait this isn't dbz goku its that other one, lol ok now naruto should take care of this match
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
lol  what?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Ichigo can take ths.....  
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DBZ_universe:
Have you read Saiyuki?
@DBZ_universe: yep, you don't.
@Kurohige: obviously he does NOT.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
@DBZ_universe:
actually I havent....
@DBZ_universe:
really! of all people, I thought you were kidding. but why are saying it anyway.
I recommend you try it, it is based on the same ancient chinese story that db was based  on, but they decided to change the continuation at the Z version, and turn them to aliens, beleive it or not the author did it to try and  copy superman comics but he said it was inspiration or something, lol who would have thought.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Alright I'll try it out.... souds interesting.....  
all I know is that demons are trying to make it even between them and humans.... and I'm correct?  
thats a new manga thats gotta go to my shelf!
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Alrighty I don't know  Yuske, Ichigo's going down.  Naruto, excuse me Nine-Tail Naruto could stand up to Goku, in a fight between those two wow flip a coin.  Demon vs a God nice fight to watch.    But since Yuske would probably still be alive team 1 would win.  Really Yuske and Goku vs Naruto.  Ichigo no chance which sucks because cool char.
Post by jks69ADIDAS (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

While I enjoy all 4 of these characters. Hands down Yusuke and Goku. While Ichigo and Naruto might have explosive powers and would put up a great fight. Goku the great demon sage with the power that rivals the heavens and Yusuke's demon form comes close to matching DBZ goku...both with an arsenal that could take out a whole planet. Naruto and Ichigo lack these abilities

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel