Goku's strength calculation

Topic started by Molokki on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Molokki (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

It was on his arms and legs, not benching, which means it's about 7~10 times more.

No clue what trying to do high speed punches and kicks adds on. Probably about 5 times, since 2 tons on each limb he could do w/ punches and kicks but he was having trouble with holding the 10 tons on each limb.

2 x 10 x 5 = 100 tons

40 x 10 x 5 = 2000 tons

Base Goku's max weight is somewhere between 100 tons and 2000 tons. Dragonball feats and increases in power would suggest its on the higher end of that range.

SSJ Goku had no trouble whatsoever with the 10 tons on each of his limbs. 'd say even less trouble than he had in his base form with 2 tons on each limb. Using that comparison, I'd say that he could sustain another 5 times increase in the training weights. So, SSJ Goku's weight capacity is at least 10,000 tons.

It's really hard to say what SSJ2/USSJ and SSJ3 would do. I think that SSJ2 could lift at least 50k tons and SSJ3 could lift at least 250ktons would be reasonable, but it's requires abit of speculation at this point, even to get a low number.

Furthermore it was stated in a databook that using flight made the training much harder, therefore this is a low end of Goku's strength.

Post by Fehafare (7,969 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Too many guesses...

@Fehafare said:

Too many guesses...

It is a fact that isometric lifting is 7-10 times harder than bench pressing. It's a canon fact that Goku could support, though barely, 5 times the weight he could punch with.

Ssj Goku is EASILY class 100.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Molokki said:

Furthermore it was stated in a databook that using flight made the training much harder, therefore this is a low end of Goku's strength.

This kills whatever statement you had.

@Roman55:

So Super Exciting Guides, which are supervised by Toriyama and where we got our info on Ssj multipliers aren't valid? What?

@Molokki said:

@Roman55:

So Super Exciting Guides, which are supervised by Toriyama and where we got our info on Ssj multipliers aren't valid? What?

We have no idea how extensive this supervision was.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is not a battle.

Post by Veiler (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Roman55 said:

@Molokki said:

This kills whatever statement you had.

I love how certain pieces of canon information are outright ignored on this forum for no other reason that people get butt-hurt over fact.

@Veiler said:

I love how certain pieces of canon information are outright ignored on this forum for no other reason that people get butt-hurt over fact.

Once again. We have no idea have no idea how extensive this supervision was.

It could have been some random joe who wrote the rest without supervision.

Also seeing as how you guys want to use the Supervision argument, Then I guess that makes GT canon doesn't it? Because he supervised that too.

@Roman55 said:

@Veiler said:

Once again. We have no idea have no idea how extensive this supervision was.

It could have been some random joe who wrote the rest without supervision.

Also seeing as how you guys want to use the Supervision argument, Then I guess that makes GT canon doesn't it? Because he supervised that too.

Toriyama did not supervise GT, all he did was to contribute with some basic character designs.

Toriyama did however write the backstory for DBO.

See the difference?

@Veiler said:

Toriyama did not supervise GT, all he did was to contribute with some basic character designs.

See the difference?

He supervised the production as well (abit slightly). And no just because he wrote a backstory doesn't make it automatically canon.

@Roman55 said:

@Veiler said:

See the difference?

He supervised the production. And no just because he wrote a backstory doesn't make it automatically canon.

1. Prove it.

2. Let's recap. The original author, with all legal rights, writes a continuation of his original story, and it's not canon? Are you serious? Do you even know what canon is?

@Veiler:

Prove to me that DBO is canon. Give me an interview or whatever. In fact let me trump the argument here because there's one key problem with it being canon....

Despite how much Akira Toriyama worked on it. In a player-controlled game, the players will control the outcome of the game. Therefore, it would have literally millions of protagonists solving the same story, making every single one of those a what-if.

Also, I did say "slightly involved".

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How is this a battle?

Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

That's all well and good, but you forgot one thing.

Filler.

Post by GrayWolf2 (292 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Why do people keep wanting to know how much Goku can lift? It's not like it means much.
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This has been done before here
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel