Goku(Dragonball Z)VS Solomon Grundy(DC Comics)

Topic started by blackdemon on March 7, 2013. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Son Goku from Dragonball Z battles Cyrus Gold AKA Solomon Grundy from DC Comics! There are two rounds, and in both of them, I'm using post-crisis, New Earth, PRE-52 reboot Grundy against Goku. Additionally, both rounds take place in Cairo, Egypt, and in both rounds, Grundy is at his most powerful. Now, here are the two rounds...

Round 1: Regular Goku VS Solomon Grundy

Round 2: Super Sayian Goku VS Solomon Grundy

Who wins Round 1? And who wins Round 2?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Kind of a unfair battle, Goku can fly and have range attacks

Goku win

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku wins with some difficulty...

@ALMIGHTY I agree that Goku wins, but with some difficulty.

@Destinyheroknight Yeah, Goku wins, but unfair? Come on, I know he's got long distance attacks and flight, but surely you must know that Solomon Grundy is a GREEN LANTERN villain and that I'm using him at his most powerful here. He's going to inflict more than a few bruises on Goku before he goes down.

Online Now

@blackdemon:

Being a Green Lantern doesn't make you powerful, also Alan Scott weakness is wood (which Grundy's body have lots of) that give him a great edge

Grundy will be rocketed to space before he can think of something, unless you have a scan that say otherwise (Goku destroy Grundy)

Also the must powerful version of Grundy is not even in the fight

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: Poor Grundy

Round 2: Overkill

@Destinyheroknight While I acknowledge that being a Green Lantern villain doesn't automatically make you as powerful as he is(just ask Goldface and Doctor Polaris), not only is Alan Scott not the ONLY Green Lantern Grundy's taken on(though I acknowledge the weakness to wood and Grundy having it thing), why'd you say Grundy at his most powerful is not in this fight? I specifically and plainly stated in the OP that in both rounds, Grundy is at his most powerful.

Online Now

@blackdemon:

So were is your proof that Grundy won't be send to space? I know Grundy's powers, he doesn't have super speed or anything that would help him in the battle.

Also the most powerful version of Grundy is the new 52 version, on Earth 2. Since he was able to rot the world and was pretty unstoppable

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel