Goku(Dragonball Z)VS Apocalypse(Marvel)

Topic started by blackdemon on Jan. 25, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
My final battle for the day has Son Goku and En Sabah Nur AKA Apocalypse going at it! Both have prepped well and the fight, which takes place in Death Valley, is also TO the death! Bloodlust is on. Who wins? He who is a Japanese Sayian warrior or he who is an Egyptian mutant tyrant?
Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Which era Goku vs. which era Apocalypse?

Apocalyse has not shown to be world destroyer level (only conqueror level). Goku at the end is Solar system+ buster.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bar some ridiculous celestial tech plot device, Goku ruins him.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Was this battle done before, I feel like it has.
Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@rpgr said:

Which era Goku vs. which era Apocalypse?

Apocalyse has not shown to be world destroyer level (only conqueror level). Goku at the end is Solar system+ buster.

Not even going to bother replying on that comment...

Now unlike that user I'm not a DBZ fanboy, but Goku still wins.

Post by Dream (7,628 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Bloodlusted, Goku's speed and destructive potential with ki blasts are easily capable of giving Apocalypse problems and a strong enough ki blast would be enough to wipe out En Sabah Nur and prevent the mutant from regenerating himself, telepathy and telekinetic powers be damned.
Post by taichokage (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goku's amount of raw power in all areas would give him the win. Apocalypse is strong but would stand little chance against a bloodlusted Goku.
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I still think solar system busting is pushing it for Goku, but he's definitely planet+ and would obliterate Apocalypse.

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Goku wins.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Son Goku is the victor

@Butcher_Pete: In this case, I should mean star busting, he's beyond a planet buster since Cell saga. Cell saga is about star busting power limits. What i mean is that the DBZ crew you can reasonably peg at being able to bust stars (and the chain would be collapse a solar system) at the end of Z. I don't think any of the DBZ crew could create an area of effect attack that could bust an entire solar system under it's own power.

I would peg a max ki blast could possibly destroy 2 stars if they were lined up properly but I think beyond that, is stretching it. End of DBZ should be star buster+ (should be able to blow up large stars, our sun is considered a medium) though. Definitely not galaxy buster as Broly fans like to say.

@PikminMania: Awesome, one of them "if i hate it i'll call them emo/fanboy/etc." idiot has arrived!

Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@rpgr: I only called you a fanboy, because you said Goku could blow up a universe. You the only really insulting here.

Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Power level to destroy a moon: about 150 Earth: 8 moons Sun: 333,000 Earths, or 2.664 million moons Goku's power level while fighting Frieza 150 million Goku is strong enough to destroy 56.31 suns about at this time. Not counting movies or GT because they're not canon, he becomes much stronger against Cell and Buu. Some scans, said to be fake, put SS3 Goku at 24 billion in power level, and with the spirit bomb against Buu, over 100 billion. Real or not, SS2 is 2x mastered SS, while SS3 is 4x mastered SS2. Apoc or even Genesis, his superior clone, wouldn't stand a chance against a guy that can potentially wreck a universe or more without any help.
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@shenlong: Wow really? Goku can wreck a universe...? Hahahaha.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shenlong: Goku really isn't that powerful. I personally would put SSJ3 Goku at solar system busting, but certainly nothing above that (for the sake of the debate, at least more than enough to wipe out Apocalypse).

The feats of the DBZ characters simply don't support your calculations (btw, the sun=1,000,000 earths, just saying). They're powerful, yes (Goku at ssj3 had enough power to be felt in another dimension, after all, and threatened to destroy a planet just by powering up), but to consider anyone from DBZ as a universe buster is going way too far.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@shenlong: I think you have no idea how big the universe actually is. It is MUCH bigger than most people can even comprehend. Goku's really not that powerful, he's powerful but let's not push it. There is no character in DBZ that is a universe buster. Let's say there is a galaxy buster in DBZ, there are trillions of galaxies in the universe and that's just the visible universe, the rest that is simply darkness covers a lot more space.

Anyway, as for the debate, Goku wins. He's too fast for Apocalypse and can project too much energy.

ND

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

*shakes head*

Cobwebs. Surely the defining factor here is the location? Given that they are fighting on Earth, over Earth as it were, it poses quite a few problems and makes for an interesting battle. Maybe I'm misinterpreting bloodlust. I think Goku would have to go as far as destroying the Earth to kill Apocalypse and I think Apocalpyse is deceitful and clever enough to trap Goku using his family.

Raw power, fist fight, Goku wins for sure, Apocalypse is way too proud.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DCypher: A bloodlusted Goku could effortlessly IT behind Apocalypse and almost instantly unleash a planet-busting kamehameha.

ND

Post by Goku1fan (142 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku no contest

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel