Goku VS

Topic started by Saiyan_Zanpakuto on Dec. 4, 2012. Last post by Itachi_D_Elric 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SSJjanemba: Those scans prove nothing. And powerscaling wise I just proved you wrong. And Experience doesn't mean anything when someone is stronger and faster than you are. As for the Goku being a sissy I found the scan:

Here I have proved my point if you think otherwise that is fanboyism.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: Even though Goku knows IT, he has  never shown to use it repeatedly during combat. Unless you want to count the non-canon Metal Cooler movie. So IT doesn't matter all that much.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SSJjanemba: Terrible comeback argument. Hey I got one, When Goku gets some balls he can challenge Gotenks. I remember Goku whining and complaining about how weak he was compared to regular Super Buu while Gotenks was handing him his ass.

What do you guys think?

SSJ3 Gotenkusu beats Goku easy...

also if we want to debate this! lets bump my old thread..

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/ssj-gotenks-vs-ssj3-goku/333529/

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I like this off-topicnes. Let's move it somewhere else, k?

@TheBlackDragonz said:

I like this off-topicnes. Let's move it somewhere else, k?

Off-topic for proving my character can beat Goku? Nice logic buddy.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Any Gold Saint...

Kyoya Izayoi from Demon City Hunter, He's MFTL, Planet + Level durability and descructive capacity.

He can cut space time with his sword etc etc.

MAYBE Hakumen?

Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

OK, apparently Saiyan_Zanpakuto can't post, so he wants me to post for him:

I can't reply at that anime site for some reason, so post this for me:

@BlackDragonz: Apparently you didn't read the rules, and Palkia can lose to Magikarp ftr, so I'm lmao atm.

@SpeedForceSpider: GT is canon, and no way Buutenks can take Z-Goku when he fought on evenly with Kid Buu, ftr.

@SMXLRB: Batman is thrown into the fight only with knowledge that he must now fight to the death, he ain't got all day. He's dead.

@5th: Detail Gemini Saga and why you think it/he/she would win. Rules, guys.

@CerberusPrime3k: Goku is afraid of needles but it doesn't mwan he won't fight a wielder. He escapes good intentioned, innocent doctors but if Frieza whipped out a needle he wouldn't flee, leaving Namek, friends & family to doom. Needles are irrelevant in a death match.

@VGA: I've proven to you it is. I'll rehash the same crap for the billionth time here if I have to.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Giygas is invinsible, can only be defeated by the omnipotent chosen one and his companions, invinsible and destroyed the universe, presumibly by eating it.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@KingOfAsh: Lol, yet he was defeated by a group of like nine year olds.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@MarioRedfield: Omnipotent, telekenetic, chosen ones is also forgoten to be mentioned. Age is not a factor for weakness, just as much as gender or race is.

@KingOfAsh: I didn't know Ness and crew were that powerful, if those things are true, then he's probably the most powerful character in all of Nintendo.

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

GT isn't canon and Buutenks is a LOT stronger than Kid Buu. Kid Buu was more dangerous because he was more sadistic. Someone needs to read the DB manga again...

@VG_Addict: That's game mechanics for Palkia. I'm referring to the manga Palkia, the one who avoided capture by Master Ball even after it hit it.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@VG_Addict said:

@5th: Detail Gemini Saga and why you think it/he/she would win. Rules, guys.

Gemini Saga can swing at light speed and throw barrages of light speed punches at his opponents along with being MFTL himself (Blitz Seiya and Ikki where both had already mastered the 7th sense which allows them to move light speed which can be amplified and pushed further into moving faster than the speed of light)  

Can release the power of an entire explosion of a Galaxy on an atomic scale  

Can control his opponents minds with his fist or just by using "Demon Emperor Fist" (Though that'll be excluded since he took of mind, telekinetic, telepath, etc)  

Remove all 5 senses with his fists alone  

Cast his opponents into a dimensional plain that moves at the speed of light (One must be able to handle the speed of light or else they'll be pulled and expanded) , also this dimension can even hold planets, stars, and solar systems.  

Gemini punches Goku's head off.
Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MarioRedfield said:

Light Yagami could use his death note powers to defeat him as well.

"the HUMAN whose name is written in this note shall die"

Even if his note was able to kill any being Light would be shitstomped because he doesn't know Goku's real name and even if he knew he had no time to write the first letter unless Goku starts from another solar system...

@8000not9000: I was in another argument and a person said Yagami could use his powers to destroy the Justice League like that. But if that's true then it wouldn't work on Superman or Martian Manhunter.

Post by 8000not9000 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MarioRedfield: hehe JLA vs Light is even worse (poor Light xd)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Batman uses prep nuff said

Batman dies horribly. His prep only works for people with a weakness. And Goku doesn't have any notable ones.

What about food? lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Batman uses prep nuff said

Batman dies horribly. His prep only works for people with a weakness. And Goku doesn't have any notable ones.

What about food? lol

LOL that's everyone's weakness bro. What is Batman gonna do? Take all the food away? Maybe eat it all and become Fatman.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel